So why did you vote for Colossus?

Comments

• KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,284 ★★★

Be honest with yourselves... you did it because of Seatin... Groot was obviously the best choice when being reasonable.

I voted Groot! He’s played a pivotal role in the MCU. He saved all their lives in Guardians 1 and he created the handle for Stormbreaker!

With this in mind I envisioned him as a big synergy champ maybe offering some power gain, Regen, and physical resistance.

It would’ve been a good opportunity to add some modern updates to Starlord, Drax, and Rocket through synergies. It could’ve actually made the Guardians a viable and fun team to run.

To me he was the clear choice.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Other

I have many reasons of why I voted for Colossus.
    But then I remembered something: the most important reason at least for me
    Out of all the listed champs, getting Colossus out of 5* crystal is the most disheartening one.
    He is not strong and useful at all in his current state hence deserves a buff

Could you please share any reasons to use ip or mkk? Colossus is bleed immune at least, so if you don't have any other bleed immune 5*, be is a solid option for uc paths with biohazard/caltrops/some new node which requires a bleed immune not robot champ

Rhode lame 2015 gems looks more solid to me as reason why he won
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Because of the 2015 Mutant Rank Up Gem
    Voted Collosus cause hes been the worst since 2014. Even if he is upgraded to mid tier champ, it offers a great use for the 2015 mutant 3-4. Something a lot of the folk saying otherwise obviously havent had the pain of pulling. Changed to a defensive tank? Cool. Offensive machine? Also cool.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 696 ★★
    Other
    Synergy with some of my best champs
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 251
    voted venompool cause its a moonwalking symbiote
  • Edgecrusher_13Edgecrusher_13 Posts: 49
    Other
    I voted, hoping that the buff rolls over to unstoppable colossus, this getting two champs buffed for the price of one.
  • LainuaLainua Posts: 660 ★★★
    What? He was voted because he is absolutely terrible. He is the symbol of bad champ in the game, so much that anyone who want to joke says his name first.

He is the obvious choice.
  • DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 174
    Mainly because he is terrible and has been in the game since day 1. I am however looking forward to having a potentially useful teammate for Emma’s synergy though instead of just filling a slot.
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37
    He's the worst Champion in the game, needing the buff the most
    The point of the community choice is to buff the least powerful champion to make him better not make the best champion on the list even better.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 249
    Contrary to popular belief, not because of any youtube, but because Colossus is by far the most useless champ in the game followed closely by groot and kk.
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 30
    Other
    Colossus was the only character in the list that was available at launch, meaning that he was the worst champion since the game released. It was a long time coming.

Be honest with yourselves... you did it because of Seatin... Groot was obviously the best choice when being reasonable.

I voted Groot! He’s played a pivotal role in the MCU. He saved all their lives in Guardians 1 and he created the handle for Stormbreaker!

With this in mind I envisioned him as a big synergy champ maybe offering some power gain, Regen, and physical resistance.

It would’ve been a good opportunity to add some modern updates to Starlord, Drax, and Rocket through synergies. It could’ve actually made the Guardians a viable and fun team to run.

To me he was the clear choice.
    Just wanted to add a bit...

The 2015 gem thing is indeed a bit of a problem. I really loved this idea I had for Groot, but we are in desperate need of a 2015 mutant buff. Colossus is also a great choice. Just this fact alone may make him the best choice to please the player base.
  • BelfigorBelfigor Posts: 159
    edited May 12
    there should not have been a vote, there was one so kabam can blame the community on any backlash..."you voted"
    kabam said "these are trash, pick one to be buffed" when they should just have buffed ALL when they know they all sux

I hardly see colossus not being stomped by most of the characters on that list.

He's went toe to toe with the Hulk, and we all know how powerful the Hulk is.

Do you think Groot, Venompool, or Howard the Duck stand a chance against the Hulk?
    I mean... Toe to toe...? "All I've done is make him angry."

Old man logan literally slaughtered the hulk and his children. So there's that.

And since colossus is no where near hulks level, there really isn't any need to compare any of the characters to hulk. Doing literally nothing to hulk isn't a feat.
    well that was PIS...the writer making stuff up for a cool story, non canon.
    deadpool killed all over marvel universe, including the living tribunal who exist in all multiverse at once

when a character does something that he can't do, it is PIS
    wolverine is not even peak human like cap am so to see him like lift a car is again PIS, the writer taking liberties which he should not do
    Belfigor said:

there should not have been a vote, there was one so kabam can blame the community on any backlash..."you voted"
    kabam said "these are trash, pick one to be buffed" when they should just have buffed ALL when they know they all sux

I hardly see colossus not being stomped by most of the characters on that list.

He's went toe to toe with the Hulk, and we all know how powerful the Hulk is.

Do you think Groot, Venompool, or Howard the Duck stand a chance against the Hulk?
    I mean... Toe to toe...? "All I've done is make him angry."

Old man logan literally slaughtered the hulk and his children. So there's that.

And since colossus is no where near hulks level, there really isn't any need to compare any of the characters to hulk. Doing literally nothing to hulk isn't a feat.
    well that was PIS...the writer making stuff up for a cool story, non canon.
    deadpool killed all over marvel universe, including the living tribunal who exist in all multiverse at once

when a character does something that he can't do, it is PIS
    wolverine is not even peak human like cap am so to see him like lift a car is again PIS, the writer taking liberties which he should not do
    I had to look up PIS. Had never heard that before. I get it.

Wolverine doesn’t get tired though, and is essentially unbreakable. This ability inherently makes him stronger than the average man. He can exert himself at 100% at almost all times can’t he?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,898 Guardian
    So what I think a lot of people haven’t deduced is that dark Phoenix comes out next month. The two most commonly requested champs for a buff, xpool and magneto, are mutants, and could be buffed next month. That would explain why they were excluded from the short list for voting. Bam. That’s two 2015 rank up gems for mutant right there. Now the options for tech and cosmic 2015 rank ups are venom and star lord. Groot is an xl champ, and can help with variant. If Howard were a 2015 champ, and were xl, I’d vote him because he’s probably the most fun to play out of the options.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited May 13
    Because he is the most powerful Marvel Character on the list, thus deserving the buff the most

I didn't.

I didn’t vote for him.

Beyond00_ said:

I didn't vote for him ....

I voted for Howard. He's more fun to play than the others.

I voted Groot!.
    Then why are you here? Did you not read what I said in the very beginning...?

Why did you choose this big metal man (please only vote if you voted for Colossus)? Leave your thoughts below, and remember to keep them constructive! :)

I know I didn't say "don't comment if you didn't vote for Colossus, and I can't really control if you do anyway. But your commenting like this isn't constructive at all. If anything, its off topic. Don't derail this thread because you don't agree with some of the points in here. Thanks.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    Other
    I am... Groot.

:(
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 101

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 897 ★★★
    Everyone voted for the 5 stars they have. I have been lucky enough to NOT pull a 5 star Colossus, but I have a sig 80 IP, so I voted for him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 19,401 ★★★★★

I didn't.

I didn’t vote for him.

Beyond00_ said:

I didn't vote for him ....

I voted for Howard. He's more fun to play than the others.

I voted Groot!.
    Then why are you here? Did you not read what I said in the very beginning...?

Why did you choose this big metal man (please only vote if you voted for Colossus)? Leave your thoughts below, and remember to keep them constructive! :)

I know I didn't say "don't comment if you didn't vote for Colossus, and I can't really control if you do anyway. But your commenting like this isn't constructive at all. If anything, its off topic. Don't derail this thread because you don't agree with some of the points in here. Thanks.
    My comment wasn't non-constructive. All I said was I didn't.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,018 ★★★★
    Other
    I didn't
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 337
    Other

I hate posts like this. No. I didn’t even know Seatin wanted Colossus to win until someone like you said “another Seatin follower” to me because I voted for Colossus. Colossus was the worst on the list. Half of us thought so.

And how is Groot worse? Reduced debuff duration makes him an annoying defender and he has damage buffs. Colossus has Armor. And Armor. And some Armor. He’s not hard to fight and he sucks offensively.
    Lol. I wasn’t saying everybody voted because of Seatin, but you know he swayed some peoples votes. Admit it. Also, not talking about in game, but think about the actual Marvel Universe. Groot is nowhere near his full potential and anyone could tell you that. He definitely was the most deserving of the buff and everyone knows it.

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 523 ★★
    A Colossus has been sent my way (I have a 4/5* Colossus)
    I own him as a 5 star and as much as I like the character character, he isnt any good. I hope they make him triple immune and make his attacks actually strong. He needs a buff.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 428 ★★
    edited May 13
    Other
    90% of people did it because of Seatin and are now just coming up with other reasons.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 858 ★★★
    This is why

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,010 ★★★
    edited May 13
    Clydania said:

90% of people did it because of Seatin and are now just coming up with other reasons.

Where did you get that conclusion from? I would say every person with at least half of a brain knew that mutant was the only class that had no good 2015 champion without having to hear that from Seatin
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 696 ★★
    edited May 13
    Other
    Clydania said:

😂 I haven't watched anything by Seatin in months so I'm not in this 90%