**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need some advice

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★

It has been months since I played the game. Now with act 6 released and soon other chapters are going to be added. Are 4 stars still worth upgrading? My 5 star luck is not as good as the 4 star one to be honest and may think of upgrading some 4 stars for future act 5 and uncollected. Now with act 6 released and 4 stars being banned in that act which I think is pretty ridiculous, should I still go for upgrading 4 stars? I am kind of stuck on progression and thinking whether to start a new account or continue with the old one. And what kind of alliance will be beneficial for faster progression in my case? Any and all tips are welcome.

Comments

• Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Your 5 stars are good, x23, ghost rider, hood and massacre are à good team for completing act 4 and event quest.
    Find an alliance with AQ level 4 and you will have cats to upgrade your champs
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4 stars are still worth it, they can do act 5 variant 2 etc, but your main focus should be 5* gr and x23 as they’re amazing champs
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re good with him massacre can cause some real damage aswell