**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need some advice

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★

It has been months since I played the game. Now with act 6 released and soon other chapters are going to be added. Are 4 stars still worth upgrading? My 5 star luck is not as good as the 4 star one to be honest and may think of upgrading some 4 stars for future act 5 and uncollected. Now with act 6 released and 4 stars being banned in that act which I think is pretty ridiculous, should I still go for upgrading 4 stars? I am kind of stuck on progression and thinking whether to start a new account or continue with the old one. And what kind of alliance will be beneficial for faster progression in my case? Any and all tips are welcome.

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Your 5 stars are good, x23, ghost rider, hood and massacre are à good team for completing act 4 and event quest.
    Find an alliance with AQ level 4 and you will have cats to upgrade your champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    4 stars are still worth it, they can do act 5 variant 2 etc, but your main focus should be 5* gr and x23 as they’re amazing champs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re good with him massacre can cause some real damage aswell