**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, I'd rather you take this guy from me...

I had decided to:
1. Save my units for 6.2;
2. Stop ranking 5* (I have duped 5* R5 Blade and Omega) and start focusing on 6* (have Hawkeye, King Grrot, Hela and Punisher 2099)

But then I got this guy!

And now I don't know what to do. Should I instead 100% Variant 2 to awake and R5 him? Should I use him unduped, since he has good synergy with Omega? Should I just ignore him and stick to the plan? Arghh...

Comments

• HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Brag for a RNG pull? What is there to brag about? Didn't have merit on pulling him, just luck.

In fact, I was hoping for some advice if I should or should not use and rank him.

I guess the (attempt of) humour was lost on you...
    Read the above post. Applies to you too, Datman257.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Just leave him on the bench.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Wait till u dup then rank up as has synergy with omega red also km so can be a good team to use also help out a ton as void has such great stuff about him with his debuffs to help out of different nodes that could go faster
    @DemitriM , no regrets?

I may do that Variant #1, if need be. I was just waiting to see what rewards and benefits come with act 6.2 before deciding
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    I dunno man, lvl60 pulls 5* askin for help, how long have you played this game? Haven’t you learned anything till lvl60?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    DemitriM said:

R5 him! Who cares if he isnt duped? I didnt :) He will be eventually

How do you have a duped domino oh my

SknZn said:

I dunno man, lvl60 pulls 5* askin for help, how long have you played this game? Haven’t you learned anything till lvl60?

So, at level 60 you know everything about every champion, is that it? Also about those champions you never had and played, like Void, in my case? Enlighten me, then, please.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Get him up as far as u can , they say duped is good but its not like he is useless unduped . I r4ed mine undupe and 100% act 5 and used generic on him , i dont regret it. If u have KM then void regen helps.
    Oh and btw i r5ed him as first r5 about 4 days ago and he is a beast
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

SknZn said:

So, at level 60 you know everything about every champion, is that it? Also about those champions you never had and played, like Void, in my case? Enlighten me, then, please.
    I mean you have alliance mates who I'm sure have him. I didnt have a KM but knew he was great. You know enough about him to consider r5ing him. Pretty sure that tells you all you need to know.
    Also anyone who thinks 5*s are irrelevant is forgetting it took what 2 - 2.5yrs from when 5*s were introduced plus 6*s and act 6 to make 4*s slightly less relevant. Mind you still people using 4*s to complete UC difficulty so they aren't irrelevant yet.

So as people have said
    If you intend on using him rank him up.
    If you have 0 use for him then don't not that hard.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Considering the 6* you have are absolute trash why would you start ranking up 6*? Rank up champs that will help you beat content.
    Well, I didn't want to pass the idea I think 5* are irrelevant. What I meant is that I would rank 2 my Hawkeye, which I like a lot, and then rank other good 6* that I eventually pull. I don't want to rank Hela, Punisher or KG, which I believe are not good.

@Patchie93, about Void, of course I have read a lot about him, watched lots of videos, asked on alliance. Problem is opinions are around 50% on unduped Void, some say he is not worth ranking/using, others say he is great even unduped.

But I have a solution for this. As I am writing I am doing Variant #2 so I can awake him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    I honestly don't know what to say to this. Lol. It's Void, man. The only way you should pass is if you have a 6*. Also, 5*s are not irrelevant. That's about all I can say.
    Well all i can say , i agree with @GroundedWisdom , idk what to say though BUT rank who ever you like , if u wanna rank h
    If u wanna rank hawkeye then do it , its your account not ours
    @zeezee57 , other 5* I have at rank 4 are Hulk (duped), Yondu (duped) Luke Cage (unduped) and Hawkeye (duped). I took these to R4 because at that time it were the ones who were not complete garbage to 100% act 5. At that time I didn't have Blade and Omega Red. I now have better ones: Venom (R3), Stark Spidey (R3, sorry, not a great dexterity player, more a parry one), Quake (R2, much to my regret can't play her, despite watching tons of videos and experimenting a lot), Gwenpool (R3), Morning Star (R3), Magik (R3), Sabretooth (R3), etc.

I repeat, I never said 5* are irrelevant. I mean, I only have 4 6*, of which only one is good.

I have experimented with Void and he seems to take time to warm up. I know he is much better duped and at high sig level, but being unduped, I hesitate. The purpose of this whole post was to know if people were using and ranking unduped Voids.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

@zeezee57 , other 5* I have at rank 4 are Hulk (duped), Yondu (duped) Luke Cage (unduped) and Hawkeye (duped). I took these to R4 because at that time it were the ones who were not complete garbage to 100% act 5. At that time I didn't have Blade and Omega Red. I now have better ones: Venom (R3), Stark Spidey (R3, sorry, not a great dexterity player, more a parry one), Quake (R2, much to my regret can't play her, despite watching tons of videos and experimenting a lot), Gwenpool (R3), Morning Star (R3), Magik (R3), Sabretooth (R3), etc.

I repeat, I never said 5* are irrelevant. I mean, I only have 4 6*, of which only one is good.

I have experimented with Void and he seems to take time to warm up. I know he is much better duped and at high sig level, but being unduped, I hesitate. The purpose of this whole post was to know if people were using and ranking unduped Voids.

Yeah you should work on the 5*s rather than sitting waiting for 6*s.
    Also Hela is a great.
    And finally, why use valuable resources taking up Hawkeye to R2 when you’ve already got a 4/55? Save the resources and diversify
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28

I had decided to:
    1. Save my units for 6.2;
    2. Stop ranking 5* (I have duped 5* R5 Blade and Omega) and start focusing on 6* (have Hawkeye, King Grrot, Hela and Punisher 2099)

But then I got this guy!

And now I don't know what to do. Should I instead 100% Variant 2 to awake and R5 him? Should I use him unduped, since he has good synergy with Omega? Should I just ignore him and stick to the plan? Arghh...

Bro who cares
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Take him to r5, even though he is still unduped now.