**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing solo events [Merged Threads]

VerzzVerzz Posts: 535 ★★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is anyone missing solo events or just me?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 107
    None for me as well
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Yup... and it's annoying as hell... I keep restarting app every 15min... no change!
    I checked app store to see if there was an update... nope!

This is the longest interval I've ever seen between Solo Events!
    But watch, now I'll restart app and 2 Solo Events will be half over... lol

Ah well, if that's all I have to complain about... maybe Kabam is improving??!!! Is that possible?
    Oh wait... chat and DM's still aren't going thru!!!!
    Peace and Happy Mother's Day everybody!!!
    Nope... still no Solo Events!
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    Yep. There came a point when I realized that this wasn’t normal. Going on 2 hours between events now.
  • Hayden_G1Hayden_G1 Posts: 3
    Yea i have no solo event for too long too
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    Maybe the solo events are busy calling their mom. LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Same. I think it may be everyone. Thanks for looking into it Vydious.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★

Maybe they finally are improving the rewards or adding other solo quests and this issue came with that changes... Lol I just woke up and realized that I was dreaming

The thought had crossed my mind as well. That would be awesome and very overdue, but this looks like more of a bug.
    It's now up to 2 hours since a Solo Event!
  • saptarshisaptarshi Posts: 5

Hey y'all!

I'm going to figure out what's going on with this!

any update?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    You don’t say? I don’t think anyone else noticed. Maybe there should be a thread.

Oh wait...
    Gmonkey said:

There are no solo events

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Haven't seen any in a few hours now. Am I the only one?
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    If you look at the other merged thread about this topic you would know you are not the only one
  • JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Just now saw the other post sorry it was nowhere near the top and didn't see it before I wrote this.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    Kabam reply was almost 1.5 hours ago. Still no SOLO EVENTS.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Why are solo events?
  • Wolfdt69Wolfdt69 Posts: 4
    Both events ended hours ago and no new event nor upcoming event has started several members of my alliance are having this problem as well anyone else can anyone say what's going on
  • PasDeDeuxPasDeDeux Posts: 6
    I do not see any listing of current or upcoming Solo Events. It has been 3 hours now.
  • Kabam reply was almost 1.5 hours ago. Still no SOLO EVENTS.

We're aware. Stating something that is clear to what is happening won't speed up the process. We are working on getting this fixed and appreciate the patience as we do so.
  • MrgreenMrgreen Posts: 58
    As title says. No new event since 3h. 🙄
  • RedPyramidHeadRedPyramidHead Posts: 18
    Couldn’t find a current discussion but was wondering where the solo events are? Last one shows to be about 3 hours ago. Nobody seems to have them. Just curious, thanks. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos