**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s up with Star-lord?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I’ve got him as a 4*, unduped, and I’ve never ranked him. But everyone says he’s amazing. I’ve played around with him and can’t tell why he’s good. Anyone have any input?

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    He’s only good awakened and decent sig level... as stated above, attacks get attack increase as the hit combo gets higher and higher. Work on keeping a combo and awakening that Starlord.
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39
    SL is average unawakened. Once his sig ability is active, he’s a god-tier champ, all you need to do is keep that combo active and he can take down just about anyone.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    blurblot said:

SL is average unawakened. Once his sig ability is active, he’s a god-tier champ, all you need to do is keep that combo active and he can take down just about anyone.

Hell, at this point I'd call him well below average unawakened. Has no consistent utility and very low damage.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Sixshot1 said:

blurblot said:

Hell, at this point I'd call him well below average unawakened. Has no consistent utility and very low damage.
    Agreed
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    He’s outclasses by Aegon at this point
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    He is still viable as ramp up champ, but as a 4* the damage doesnt jump that noticeably. The 5* is where it jumps quicker
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 20
    He's gotta be duped his sig ability gives him extra attack per hit on combo up to 400 hits I have a sig 28 4/40 4* that after 40 or so hits I can get like 20k on sp2 remember it's only a 4/40 4* during ROL I had a 100+ hit combo the damage he was shelling out was insane