**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So... Sentinel.

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I just got a 6 star one, and I don't know how I should use him. plz help. I have seven 4/55 champs, and one 5/55 champ. My six star roster is void, Hawkeye and Cap WII (All are 2/35).

So... Sentinel. 40 votes

Don't rank him up and use him as a AW/AQ defender (heard he's great at that)
12%
Rehan010_Arbiter2426RaveNNKingpinamosMikeyPP 5 votes
Rank him up and use him for cavalier content
87%
GroundedWisdombelli300JeremySlatTerrakfd2010Sixshot1A l p h aSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Fighter092Wicket329LaVarBBBCharlie_SceneLordRaymond3ClydaniaThe_red_EclipseMitchell35PrylankAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 35 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Why would you rank 2 Hawkeye and capww2 that’s such s waste

I agree that ranking up cap ww2 was a waste, but Hawkeye is a great champ!
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★

My sentinel is r2... Absolute monster! Destroyed act 6 and variant 1 chapter 2, will likely do well in variant 2 being an XL champ and I use mine to great success in war attack

Alpha Scorpion
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    Use your sp1 and hit multiple times into their block to build analysis then when you get to 100% just wreck anything in your path, my sentinel gets around 5x 900 a tick incinerates off the sp2 (so effectively 4500 a tick and it works through blocks at 100% analysis so he destroys autoblock Champs with it like iron man IW... His only drawback is he does suffer against cosmic since it takes x2 time to build analysis so its slower but still doable!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    Build his analysis charges to 100 and he becomes near unbeatable.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I don't take mine at r2 as he's already great as 1/25 champ. If you can hit into block, just get to 100 charges and enjoy. The only bad thing is time it takes to ramp him up, and his animation... it takes time to get used to it
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    He's a fantastic champ, insanely high utility and good damage. Ramp up will take a bit longer without his sig (if I remember correctly), but he's one of the strongest dual immune champs at the moment. Much better option than Hawkeye, and doesn't need the sig as bad as void.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Get 100 analysis charges (do 4-hit combos on their Block) and at 100, parry heavy. Then depending on the fight spam SP1 for permanent heal block or SP2 for major incinerate damage.

And double immune!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Use your sp1 and hit multiple times into their block to build analysis then when you get to 100% just wreck anything in your path, my sentinel gets around 5x 900 a tick incinerates off the sp2 (so effectively 4500 a tick and it works through blocks at 100% analysis so he destroys autoblock Champs with it like iron man IW... His only drawback is he does suffer against cosmic since it takes x2 time to build analysis so its slower but still doable!

Alpha Scorpion

@Alpha Scorpion

Do you have any videos out there showing how you build analysis? I have an unawakened Sentinel as well and struggle to build it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Not sure about Cavaier applications, but I have him as a 5* R4. He's great for both Attack and Defense. No regrets.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Was about to say no because I thought it was sentry
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I love Sentinel. Just a great champ. I have a duped 5* rank 3 (will be 4 eventually) and use him all the time. Leaning on him a lot for Variant 2 lately.

I will say that I think a duped 5* even at rank3 or 4 is better than a 6* unduped because is dupe is so valuable in ramping up those charges quickly. But a great double immunity with some good utility.