**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wow, the AI now has a mastery set-up

While working through quest and end game content, I noticed over the last month or so that the AI has somehow gained dexterity (doesn't say on the screen) but will evade out of a combo, dodge the first part of a special and then block, and finally dodge a hit and punish.

I get the game is advancing, but come on. The ai is also performing with higher intelligence against champs such as reacting to input faster than before.

Anyone else noticing this a lot more?

Comments

• designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    The AI is getting silly all over. Was playing a biohazard Medusa with my Ghost Rider. No issue if I don't hit her block which I don't intend on doing. Then she freezes into a block and stays there waiting for me to hit her. Ridiculous.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The AIs consistently can dodge my mordo’s sp1. It’s super annoying
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Dont forget the ai that can also now dash into your evades and wreck you while your evading.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I think the AI in events where we are facing off another summoners team they should have that summoners masteries working. And it isn't a bad thing that it is getting smarter as long as it doesn't try to take over the world...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    That's been going on for a while. I call it the spontaneous Evade. Not sure what's up with it. Seems like the AI has Auto-Evade.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Only time the ai evades me is when I'm fighting Ultron or Spiderman
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    dangerdj said:

I just personally hate the sentinels in aq its so hard get a read on them..so unpredictable..!!!

Plus the Sentinels seem to have a delayed animation to what they've done. I will be almost to my 2nd swing and then the Sentinel dashes back as if to say, "oh yeah, btw, I already evaded, you just haven't seen it yet." And because it appears my first hit was successful, I'm already queuing up my next hit that Sentinel can instantly intercept because he had already evaded and is ready to attack.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    I really like when they the AI misses it heavy, and u go for the counter, and they special intercept you.
    I’m always down for a challenge but playing arena ain’t suppose to be much of a challenge. AQ yes! But I really just don’t understand why they are trying to make arena harder?
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Trying to make it harder for veterans to gain points for rank rewards and make it easier for the new players to have a fair chance at rank rewards is my guess for what they are doing in arena

• sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    the AI ​​is really very aggressive and predicts many movements and the strong beating is really very, very fast, almost inescapable. that the AI ​​can elude and block, elude and counterattack, launch strong blow and launch at the same time the special attack but ma ultra super attack bar and health, often it becomes difficult the game, do not forget the many, many lags that make the game 5 times more difficult.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    There should be a throw mechanic with how passive the AI currently behaves. Less than 3 minute timed war fights of defenders turtling for 1-2 minutes waiting to intercept heavy attacks is not fun or interactive.