**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

He's ready...

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Now bring on the buff 😂😂😂

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    What if they buffed him for defence?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I had an otherwise useless 2015 gem so no loss either way
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Clydania said:

Then put him on defense
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    SknZn said:

Clydania said:

Then put him on defense
    I thought the same and wondered what the answer he supposed to receive haha
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Prepare your angus
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Flat out! I love kicking adversaries in the face with him! Have fun with him!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He may be ready, but the buff will take a while. Lol. Nice, though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

He may be ready, but the buff will take a while. Lol. Nice, though.

That's the scary part of a mutant r4 gem hey were buffing (colussus) good enough r4 he goes dont even need to see what changes just the mention of a buff makes him the best option

I had 2of them to burn
    Fair enough.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I just hope they buff OML alongside Colossus. Firstly, it would give them two mutants. Two of the same class; that seems to have been their normal thing with revamping champs. Second, he got second place in the champ revamp poll, so I think it would make sense. Third, HE'S RETIRED DANG IT GIVE HIM A BUFF SO HE CAN LIVE OUT HIS LAST YEARS A HAPPY BOI
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

I just hope they buff OML alongside Colossus. Firstly, it would give them two mutants. Two of the same class; that seems to have been their normal thing with revamping champs. Second, he got second place in the champ revamp poll, so I think it would make sense. Third, HE'S RETIRED DANG IT GIVE HIM A BUFF SO HE CAN LIVE OUT HIS LAST YEARS A HAPPY BOI

I think at some point they stated that this time they will only buff the champion that wins to see how things work out and maybe in the future they will do these kinds of polls with multiple champions.