**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you guys truely feel about mcoc?

2»

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Anything else would u like to add...

Everyone keeps coming back and arguing on the forums, because ultimately all of us love the game. Nobody wants to stop playing, or they wouldn’t be on the forums. There’s just some quality assurance issues that they want resolved. This is understandable. It’s a great game with even greater potential. It would be a shame to see it ruined by some entirely avoidable oversights from development and sales (or whatever). I haven’t felt as affected by them as others, but the point remains.

This game really does have great potential and for me personally although I'm not happy with the state of the game right now I keep on playing because I feel like soon enough this game will become as fun as it used to be when I started playing because playing this game right now feels like a job
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    This game is the best and kabam rocks!!
    I will agree that the performance issues are the only real quam I have, but I also don't take it personally. There are problems because there are problems. I don't agree that Kabam doesn't care, as per the selections. No one wants the game to perform poorly. Neither us, nor them. Probably more so them because it's their work, their product, their livelihood. Many, many Mobile Games have ongoing issues. Some have less, but they're certainly less complex than this one. This game is vastly unique.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The game concept and all is great. Kabam mods try do their best. Have to remember they have rules they need to follow, it’s like walking into a retail store and demanding things. There are certain guidelines they need to follow. Communication could be better for sure and maybe sink some of that major revenue that kabam makes from us into investing in the servers. My company did that’s and our Point of sale rarely crashes anymore.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
    I love mcoc but dont feel kabam cares about us.
    I do not want compensation. I want a stable game and previously reviewed and not after 2 weeks of hard work to overcome challenges tell us that they were wrong and give away objects.
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Poll results are not constructive. Thread deletion in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    edited May 2019
    Maybe I’ll make a game and compete as I love you all ❤️❤️❤️ #nolag #greatcompensation #youropinionmatters