**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing solo events [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RedPyramidHeadRedPyramidHead Posts: 18
    Guess there was a discussion going since my post disappeared and showed up here. Ha
  • Nibor13Nibor13 Posts: 13
    There hasn’t been a solo mission for 5 hours ? What’s going on
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Has it been that long? I was occupied with mothers day stuff till now but i was checking and saw there were no solo events so i came here to check for an announcement.
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    I have no active solo event. Do any of you? I have never had this happen.
  • KillakerryKillakerry Posts: 15
    I just asked the same question. Seems odd.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    They're on it.
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    5hrs since Tech Arena Event!!!
    Hrrrmmm!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    I forgot it's Sunday, and maybe only skeleton crew (or on-call work from home crew) to address issues.
    Actually not really missing out on much if it was only gonna be an Arena or Combat, it's only Cornucopia on Sundays anyways.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Nope, they're gone. I think it's happened before, but it's been a while.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Thanks Mr. S.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    They are gone for me too... this is not epic.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    It also looks like they silently remove forum posts about it
  • Aleor said:

It also looks like they silently remove forum posts about it

No threads have been removed. They've all been merged into this thread to keep it organized. We're working on getting this resolved. Apologies for the wait everyone.
  • Hey y'all -

We're pushing a fix for this, it should be live and seen in game within an hour or sooner. We're sorry for the wait on this, but appreciate all the patience as we worked to get it fixed.
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80
    Is there any problem with Solo Events? Is this happening to all?
  • SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80

• AdvaitttAdvaittt Posts: 9
    Read above. They are fixing it
    Thanks Vydious!
    BTW, why "Vydious"?
    Amalgam of vying, insidious and vicious?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★

SERIOUSLY!!???

• SoPro14SoPro14 Posts: 5
    Working as intended?
  • AsterFreya13AsterFreya13 Posts: 23
    I'm not sure what happened but it happened to me as well. I got 30 mins left for me to complete the Tech Advancement. :'(
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Don't really need to do Advancement events unless also with a Level Up Event, so no big loss there.
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    My theory is that was intentional. 22h events finish 2 hours earlier then they did the previous day, so every now and then, Kabam halts the whole thing to adjust so that we don't get too many potions/revives
  • SoPro14SoPro14 Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Any of you not getting any points after performing the tasks for the Tech Advancement or Hero Use? Or its just a delay with the display?
  • Would have been nice to level up my tech champs. Been waiting for the tech advancement solo event only to have the solo events screwed up and missed it.