**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* tech champ to awake?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
Which option do you suggest with the tech class AG? Thanks!
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Sorry the forum not allow me to post a poll.
  • Hey Reference!

You should be able to create a poll by clicking on the drop-down arrow by the 'New Discussion' button and selecting 'New Poll':

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    The bug is still active.

That is odd. It looks like they were caught in the Spam filter, but when I approved them, they showed an error as well. Can you try and do it again?

I tried once again but the problem still exists.

Hey Reference!

You should be able to create a poll by clicking on the drop-down arrow by the 'New Discussion' button and selecting 'New Poll':

Hey Valiant I created poll before thus I know how to make it. Now it seems the forum not allow me to post and treat me as spam.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Reference said:

Hey Reference!

Hey Valiant I created poll before thus I know how to make it. Now it seems the forum not allow me to post and treat me as spam.
    Post it again and it should work. This has happened to me a couple of times but what i said worked