**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion did you vote for?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam had released a poll on which champion would you like to see reworked first and to be frank we all would love champions getting buffed. My vote went for colossus since he was my first 3 star and I used to run him in act 1 and easy quest. He has only armor up and he is bleed immune but Sorely lacking in many things which even synergies are not helping. I like his sp3 animation and I would definitely love to see him absorbing the blows and redirecting it back with greater force added with amount of buffs active. So which champ did all of you vote for? It’s refreshing to see Kabam taking feedback from the community.

Comments

• ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Most people voted for Colossus because YouTubers told them too and they can't make they're own decisions lol.

I personally voted for Old Man Logan because hes the closest thing we have to a 5* Wolverine and him getting buffed might actually make him better then Wolverine.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I voted iron Patriot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I voted for Kamala. She's been a Meme too long.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Originally was gonna vote groot. But then i jumped on the colossus train as he has synergy with my emma
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,420 Guardian
    Looking at the final results of the actual poll should give the answer to “Which champion did you vote for ?”, haha.

Wait, looking at my vote, I think mine had a “hanging chad”, I demand a recount. And how about all those Team-GROOT lovers of Sentient-Trees who refused to vote because paper ballots are made from mutilated Tree-Friends of Groot's. That is voter intimidation. And Old Man Logan, his polling place was not wheelchair accessible. Voter suppression.

Maybe Colossus didn't win fair and square.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I voted Colossus, I figured he really needed it.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    ChriissR said:

Most people voted for Colossus because YouTubers told them too and they can't make they're own decisions lol.

I personally voted for Old Man Logan because hes the closest thing we have to a 5* Wolverine and him getting buffed might actually make him better then Wolverine.

Most people voted for Colossus because he needs it not because of YouTubers seriously enough of the salt already.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I voted for IP. I didn’t listen the the BS communist propaganda.

(This is a joke but I’m serous about my vote)
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    I voted Colossus because Seatin said he would ban me if I didn't do so. The Duolingo bird also whispered "vote colossus or I will take your family and force you to move in AW" in spanish to my ear when I was asleep.
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    IP for the win
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    Colossus because.... you know.... all he can do is gain armor, it really was that simple

Kamala - Furies
    Old Man - Regen, cruelty, furies
    Patriot - Armor, Regen
    Groot - Cruelty( or precision), regen, furies
    Colossus - Armor
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Colossus because he is the worst in the game along with groot and kk
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Venompool
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94

I voted Colossus because Seatin said he would ban me if I didn't do so. The Duolingo bird also whispered "vote colossus or I will take your family and force you to move in AW" in spanish to my ear when I was asleep.

The duolingo bird is a little terror.

Contrary to what OP believe, I voted Collosus because of 2015 mutant gem.