**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Champion as a defender

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Okay, so I have The Champion at rank 2 now and I know he's supposed to be a really good defender when duped, but how about when he's unduped? Is he...

The Champion as a defender 45 votes

Great
11%
DolanMarvel2289RockypantherxZipioSandy25 5 votes
Good
22%
Haji_SaabbloodyCainA l p h aCassyThe_red_EclipseCUBTehsigzorzChainslayerDokiRaiden141 10 votes
Okay
24%
BigPoppaCBONEJayProngsReferenceKillerRino19henchman_master22WebheadUnltdRehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueDrooped2Thicco_ModeTheZackster 11 votes
Meh
26%
A_Noob_Is1Spity68Mqc19KerneasGustavo20zeezee57LordRaymond3InkvajtFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAdityatheaawesomX_Factor_AgentMiStaLova 12 votes
Bad
8%
Sixshot1MrTicTac19992008PizzabeatTheSquish671 4 votes
Horrible
6%
BlaZeN1That1diegobdias84 3 votes

Comments

• DolanDolan Posts: 23
    Great
    Most of his strength comes from being awakened and being the boss. If he is placed as a mini boss he will not do as well.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Meh
    Like undupped Juggernaut imo
  • Okay
    Great duped, I have DUP 4* and but is only useful as boss in war. Soon he will be obsolete
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    AW tier 14: undupped 5 *, R4 as mini-boss on unblockable special 1 - zero damage to my X23, I even used him to heal to full health during the fight. I'm not a great player so...
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    He is not that much but may cause some damage only low level and mid level player will get k.o from others and all easily pass thro
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Okay
    Without the buff from nodes, the Champion is just ok tier imho.