**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something New

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
As most may know this EQ is longer than usual and I feel like content is lacking for how long this is I was wondering if there would be a challenge anytime soon or something as I have nothing to do in the game right now

Comments

• theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    I started to explore heroic with auto fight:(
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

3 EQs this month, objectives introduced, 3 new champs, Variant 2 was released, dungeons start back up soon, AW season started

😕

Well I'm talking EQ wise for how long it is they are lacking more content
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

3 EQs this month, objectives introduced, 3 new champs, Variant 2 was released, dungeons start back up soon, AW season started

😕

Well I'm talking EQ wise for how long it is they are lacking more content
    They really arent. Have act 5 done? Act 6? Both Variants?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Aside from the Infinity Stone quests I'm pretty much done with this month's EQ as well. I will take the time to work through some Variant, maybe make an LOL run, a couple paths of Act 6.

On one hand, I'm glad we're getting a bit of a break. But on the other it means we're still 3 weeks away from earning those semi-easy rewards.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I've done Save the Battlerealm Beginner through Heroic 100%, I've 100% Heroic on Avengers Forever, completed one run of Beginner and Normal on Avengers Forever. Already 100% the first three infinity stones quest on Beginner through Heroic. I've also 100% Classic Ultron and now going to try Microrealm Classic.

Other than that need to finish the RTTL Chapter 3 and 3, LOL, finish Act 4, Do Act 5, and one day get to Act 6.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I finished variant 2 after I did Eq now just using the 1 energy paths of the eq for hero use. Units!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I started to explore heroic with auto fight:(

I do that every month. More is more.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I just have to say you know it's bad when the normal trolls are saying there bored and issues need to be fixed in game... and when I'm actually on here liking and posting instead of playing the game... lmao kabam def dropped the ball in the Grand Canyon this month!
  • I'm waiting for a new content as well as this month's EQ is unreasonably long. I'll just do arena to earn units to buy a cavalier crystal.
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    If it's going to be this long, the rewards shouldn't be lower then they normally are.