**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do dungeons comeback today?

BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
i see the crystals refresh in an hour and half too so will be interesting to see who is in them

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    im betting the 17th, as it is the last 15 days of the month, but could be wrong.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I believe it should have a timer there, if it start today. If it doesn't have then it doesn't start today
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Lormif said:

im betting the 17th, as it is the last 15 days of the month, but could be wrong.

they usually start on a Monday so dont think it will be 17th, rather today or next week.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Probably not.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I hope soon. I want to take care of those Objectives.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Last 2 weeks of an even quest do no, another week
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    It's supposed to be the last 2 weeks of the month. I hope they didn't mess it up and attach it to the EQ timings. I think this may be the first long event since the reintroduction of dungeons.
    My guess is anytime between today and Wednesday.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Last 2 weeks of every month guys..

By the way, where are the new dungeon crystals @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    New dungeon crystals will appear when dungeons come back
  • Hey all,

Dungeons will return next week! New dungeon crystals will appear then as well.
    Ah. Thought it was this week. Thanks Miike.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Hey all,

Miike has returned...for those who saw RichTheMan's recent video asking where Miike was. LOL
    I didn't know he went anywhere. Lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Hey all,

Any chance we can re-look at the refresh times for 6* heroes ? Waiting 4 hours short of 6 days (140 hours) is quite extreme .
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    edited May 2019

Hey all,

I may be wrong here but dungeons usually starts around 15th of every month. Why are they being delayed?