**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Dungeon Crystals, Where Art Thou? [Coming Next Week - Merged Threads]

UbersoulUbersoul Posts: 53
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
The last batch of dungeon crystals just expired.... Where are the new ones? First you keep us in the dark about who's going to be in them, now you don't even post them on time?

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I assumed bc the countdown was ending, new ones would be here
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Have to wait for dungeon’s to come back. Same thing as last cycle.
  • SamdroxtaarSamdroxtaar Posts: 132
    Tomm they r coming
  • Hey everybody!

New Dungeon Crystals will appear when the next iteration of Dungeons come around next week.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

I assumed bc the countdown was ending, new ones would be here

they come out the same day dungeons come out I believe, which is great because it matches the schedule better.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    They're coming next week when Dungeons start again. I believe it was the same the last time they switched.
  • LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    Will each crystal's contents be announced at any point before next week?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    LJF said:

Will each crystal's contents be announced at any point before next week?

Unless they changed thier mind there will be no announcement. Guess we won’t get to complain about them in advance, darn.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Welcome back @Kabam Miike must of been busy catching up with games on thrones, good to see you're back.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Well I thought the logic behind them not announcing them beforehand was so that people had to make a choice whether to spend artifacts now or risk waiting to see who’s in the next batch. Since the old one has expired and we can’t use our artifacts we might as well know now?
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 ★★★★

Well I thought the logic behind them not announcing them beforehand was so that people had to make a choice whether to spend artifacts now or risk waiting to see who’s in the next batch. Since the old one has expired and we can’t use our artifacts we might as well know now?

Therefore may as well announce which champs are coming out now.