**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#Vote For Groot

Hey guys just setting up a campaign for people to vote for Groot.That man deserves a desperate buff.I mean imagine a Groot that is god tier and no longer a meme a Groot that when u pull as a 4 or 5 star strikes joy in your heart instead of sadness.Come on together this could be a reality.Together we can make Groot great again.

#Vote for Groot

Comments

• NeurotoxinNeurotoxin Posts: 12
    Colossus ftw
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Totally. Groot is my second choice.. colossus def first choice and seems to be the one who’s gonna win. Also there’s no certainty that whoever gets buffed will be god tier.. as far the joy from pulling.. seems that will happen for people on whoever gets buffed. I def would be happy with groot buff if colossus loses though. Best of luck in your groot campaign ✌🏻😉
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Colossus ftw

This is a buff groot post, here you go
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/137233/vote-for-colosus-merged-threads#latest
    Also
    #buffgroot2019
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    There is already a thread to discuss this. The announcement thread, fixed on the top
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Don't you feel like there're too many good cosmic champs ? 3 of them were buffed so far
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Don't you feel like there're too many good cosmic champs ? 3 of them were buffed so far

Brain fart.

Venom, Carnage and?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Colossus ftw

I am groot
    Hamin said:

Kerneas said:

Brain fart.

Venom, Carnage and?
    Buffed Venom, Carnage and Gamora. Good ones Hyperion, Corvus, Medusa, VtD, Proxima, Movie Cap. Marvel.

Not saying that Groot doesn't need a buff, he's useless in offense and compared to comics, this one is a joke (especially in comparison to his Yggdrasil form). I just feel like there're other classes that could use a buff.

Furthermore, Groot can be a bit annoying as a defender, unlike Collossus or Howard for ex
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    i am groot

and i can say even more: The only one champ of the list Kabam published i would accept would be Old Man Logan, he's also from a class which hasnt been strenghten since longer time!
  • cscale0725_gmailcscale0725_gmail Posts: 20
    I'm voting for Groot I've got a duped 5* I would love to be able to use. I have a Colossus and IP also but Groot just shouldn't be a joke he should be a badass!! I AM GROOOOOOOOT!!!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

I'm voting for Groot I've got a duped 5* I would love to be able to use. I have a Colossus and IP also but Groot just shouldn't be a joke he should be a badass!! I AM GROOOOOOOOT!!!!

Too late for that lol colossus already won

Kerneas said:

Lot of good mutants too
    My apologies, I realised too late that I have almost all the god cosmics and barely any mutants, which makes my opinion not objective.

Trying to be as objective as I can, I'll say that tech class needs boost the most. I can't see that many good champs as in Cosmic or Mutant