**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my 6th r5

410qb410qb Posts: 31

Who should be my 6th r5 44 votes

Thing duped sig 80
25%
RandomlyGeneratedSCHNOOTbenshbJim0172IKONFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightCtleath_013RichardCraniumThekingslayerMikeyPP 11 votes
Blade duped sig 200
52%
Mr_PlatypusJadedallinasheskfd2010AceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsOsfan8HendrossCrimsontide1616ErkHanger_29MC2707Rehan010_ZipioLostReplica23MiStaLovaTiger360Sérgio_321ryukendo011BLACKMILKTEA_88 23 votes
CG unduped
11%
Spity68GeneralDCJosegee2321IDogeThe_Boss9 5 votes
Sym supreme unduped
11%
XXGhost_RiderXXMorgothMelkorCUBMarkg25X_Factor_Agent 5 votes

Comments

• 410qb410qb Posts: 31
    My others are doctor voodoo, void, Domino, sentinel, Hyperion
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Brag post....

Who are your first 5? prob makes a difference on your next choice based on class/ability needs
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Blade or void if ou have Void duped. CG requires specific opponents in the path in quest to bring out true value. If they aren’t there then is just meh (I have 6*). Sym supreme is awesome against opponents that have a lot of buffs otherwise he is just meh (I have duped 5*). Thing is best on defense in aw. If you need that then go with him. (Unfortunately I don’t have him yet). Blade and void are offensive juggernauts. Bladenis much better with gr and against bleed opponents but it isn’t really necessary. Void is great against pretty much everyone except a small handful like king pin or AV who shrug off his debuffs. (I have both of these 5* duped sig 150+).
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Blade duped sig 200
    410qb said:

If that Hyperion is duped I’d go with him- rank 5 Hyperion is a true monster
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Thing duped sig 80

410qb said:

I think he is saying those are his r5s already.
  • OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Jim0172 said:

410qb said:

Ahh you are right. i was thinking those were his other options to consider
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Blade duped sig 200
    Jim0172 said:

410qb said:

That would make sense! Thanks for clarification