**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Login Unit Offer

IDogeIDoge Posts: 409 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I really like this offer. It's a step in the right direction by Kabam. I wish it could give a little more like 1,000 units but I guess the current amount can work. Maybe next time it could be 10 dollars for double the amount? Hopefully this offer is released on a monthly basis. I don't have time to grind every single arena every 3 days so this could really help me out as a semi-F2P player.

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    I bought the same offer its defo a good offer to pick up if semi free to play as the units are quite slow if no arena and units from questing are still a bit on the low side
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I bought it before, I'm now on day 18
    Today I got a garbage offer of 1000 6* shards, a tiny amount of t5b and a bit of gold for £50
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    I actually got one of these offers for once and snapped it up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I bought it. Been trying to build Units, but this month has been slim pickin's for RNG, for me anyway.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I bought it. I really needed some units to get thru uncollected eq anyways. I'm getting killed so it might be a moot point lol. Not a bad deal, I wish the signing bonus was a little bit more.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

Does this offer go away, anyone know?

I think expires in 24 hours.

I have both. :D