**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom the Duck Fans: What is the best combination of Buffs from the RNA bank. 10 total

CUBCUB Posts: 146
I have heard a few preffered combinations on reddit. I like the combo below that took me through 100% Variant 2

3Regen
4Crit
2Fury
1Power Gain
My VTD is only rank 3 tho so I would change this up if my health pool was bigger.
VTD players let me hear why your combo of buffs is the best! thx!

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    It really depends on content. For variant 2 3.3 I went 2x regen 2x pg and 6x fury to end fights really fast.

But for aq I’ll go heavy on the regen because I can time out in aq and not worry because he’ll just regenerate his health back quickly. So 4-5 regen and 5-6 other offensive buffs I’m happy. For any map but I do map 7. My vtd is 5/65.

Typically a good mix of buffs is best. 2 of each offensive buff is usually sufficient for most regular questing content.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    The cheekiest way to win with venom the duck is 5 powergain 5 regen.
    Constant regen xD
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I just take what I have and double it as much as I can. Ideally 3-4 regen, 2 pg and 2-3 furies. But 3 fury, 7pg are fun too :smiley:
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Depends on what you play,if the opponents have a lot of health 5 fury,2 crit rate,2 regen and 1 powergain.If the opponents have low health mostly fury and some crit rate if I can make them bleed.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    10 PG
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    My favorite is 4 regen, 4 fury, 2 pg
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I like to have 3 Regen, 4 fury, 2 pg and maybe a precision. I really hate those fights when all you start off with is perfect block and armor buffs. Don't usually bring anyone with that has a synergy with him except Blade and the doesn't affect buffs.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    3 power gains so u can smash that sp2 within the first buffs durations . That way all fights end in 10-12 seconds
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    3 power gain, 3 fury, 2 regen and 2 precision. Perfect balance to kill and stay healthy
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I wouldn’t pocket more than 2 regen. That is more than enough. You want to get to L3 quickly to refresh your buffs, so 2-3 power gain is very powerful. If you can mix in 3 Precision and 2-3 fury, you are golden.

I think 4 Precision, 3 Fury, 2 Power Gain, and 1 regen is crazy good. I don’t have a ton of experience with him yet though.

Damage is king! Don’t overdo the regen.

What makes him beautiful is that your desired bank can be altered to suit certain paths.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Fury, fury, fury, fury, fury, fury fury, regen, regen, fury
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    3 fury
    3 regen
    1 precision
    3 power gain
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Depends on the format but AQ where I use him most I Like getting 3-4 regen, 3-4 fury, 1-2 crit, 1-2 powergain.

I try to get what I can in fight 1 and 2 then start doubling it(won’t start this until I get a regen)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I usually like something like 6 fury, 3 pg, 1 precision. If you don’t really need pg (like in V2), then 8-9 fury and 1-2 precision. In AQ or a longer quest where I won’t die in 1 combo, then I might do 5 fury, 2 regen, 2 pg, 1 precision.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Fury x4, precision x4 and 2 regen or power gain buffs, depends on choice but power gain is better imo
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I think many of you are significantly undervaluing Precision. This is a huge source of his damage. Critical hits fuel his bleed or degen.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I like 3 fury, 3 power gain, 2 regen, 2 crit.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    4 fury 2 precision 2 power gain and 2 regen
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Jaded said:

It really depends on content. For variant 2 3.3 I went 2x regen 2x pg and 6x fury to end fights really fast.

But for aq I’ll go heavy on the regen because I can time out in aq and not worry because he’ll just regenerate his health back quickly. So 4-5 regen and 5-6 other offensive buffs I’m happy. For any map but I do map 7. My vtd is 5/65.

Typically a good mix of buffs is best. 2 of each offensive buff is usually sufficient for most regular questing content.

Having an R5 you're obviously well versed on the character. I just got him recently and brought him to 3/45 but haven't used him much. I'm going to be tackling some Variant 2 over the next couple days if time allows, any recommendation on which buff combos would best suit him at that rank? I'm guessing he'll want to have a precision to bring up the crit rate and try to go regen heavy.
    Surviving is key in my opinion. When doing aq/aw or harder content like variant #2 I always bank regen, fury and pg on the first fight. In variant if I didn’t get those three on the first fight I would back out of the quest and re-do. Then next two fights just parry heavy to bank w/e. Then the 10th buff is aim for precision. Should be good with a 3/45 too.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    One Question should i rank him up?

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Definitely. Hes worth it
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 ★★★
    I always get perfect block and armor over and over.
    Fury, power gain and Regen are ideal.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Ch1efster said:

I like to have 3 Regen, 4 fury, 2 pg and maybe a precision. I really hate those fights when all you start off with is perfect block and armor buffs. Don't usually bring anyone with that has a synergy with him except Blade and the doesn't affect buffs.

I know!!! His sig ability should be that he can select the order of the nodes, so you can cycle through the ones you dont want and you would know when the good ones are coming!

I wouldn’t pocket more than 2 regen. That is more than enough. You want to get to L3 quickly to refresh your buffs, so 2-3 power gain is very powerful. If you can mix in 3 Precision and 2-3 fury, you are golden.

I think 4 Precision, 3 Fury, 2 Power Gain, and 1 regen is crazy good. I don’t have a ton of experience with him yet though.

Damage is king! Don’t overdo the regen.

What makes him beautiful is that your desired bank can be altered to suit certain paths.

I like this idea, gonna try this out!!

I think many of you are significantly undervaluing Precision. This is a huge source of his damage. Critical hits fuel his bleed or degen.

Yes, I agree with this becuase in variant 2 one path I got like 6crits and i was getting a bleed on every other hit and the damage was still amazing
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    MiStaLova said:

Yes.