**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am still in shock....

Some how I did this my first try. Beat winter soldier with 2/35 KM, 1/25 Sabretooth, 3/30 psylocke, 4/28 starky, 3/30 gamora.

Comments

• Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good job! Once you improve your parry and dexterity (and baiting out special ones), you will be able to take him down with any 4/40 or 2/35!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    OP, learn to parry and bait sp1.

Sp1 is pretty easy to evade, and with practice you could easily one shot him.

Sp2 is a lot harder to evade.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Good job dude. Take up Sabretooth for a good time. I could solo the whole path with mine if that dang Wolverine wasn't there.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Nice work go as far as you can without using pots each time and get used to each opponent. You will find it gets easier with every pass. Also like others have said learn to bait and evade the special 1 from ws the rest are pretty easy to evade either special attack
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Gamora can easily help you beat it if you know how to build up her fries and cruelty
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    We need a realm of legends 2.0. Something a bit harder, higher health pool. Not to many nodes so all champs can at least try. Something fun like the original.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Good job dude. Take up Sabretooth for a good time. I could solo the whole path with mine if that dang Wolverine wasn't there.

I mean, theoretically, with the omega and kilmonger synergy turning his regen off, it’s possible....................
  • mike0179mike0179 Posts: 14

What’s up with people posting about realm of legends?

Not everyone can be as far as you. A little encouragement to the players who have to work hard to get past some of these quests wouldn't kill you. Took me 2 years before I finally had the champs to pull off ROL and that was before all these new ones came out.