**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4 advice

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
I cleared whole 5.3 today . Hype was tough nut. It took me some pots and atleast 7-10 revives in 5.3
So how hard is 5.4 . What type of champs should I take in . Like power controls ,bleeders ,heavy hitters etc.

My team in 5.3 was
R4 5*Blade(unduped)
R4 5* AA(unduped)
R5 4*GR (Duped)
Rest were replaced according to specific chapter (STARKY,LC,STAR LORD ,VOODOO all 5/50 duped )

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I think 5.4 is easier. Although, there's a lot of nodes you'll want counters to.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    5.4.1 is piecw of cake honestly. Other quests are fairly easy, nullifiers are often useful. For Modok boss, beware, because if you evade his heavy with Blade and immediately throw your heavy, the third hit will miss and you'll get rekt. For Mephisto, Void is highly recommended, or any power controler. Final Ulteon boss is chapter fo himself. Try either Medusa, Loki or Nebula-Proxima synergy.

Also plase note that I haven't done it yet, I just share what I've learnt. Mcoc blogspot is really helpful website.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Bring in Venom for the annoying champion from the spideyverse
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Look at the nodes in each lane but for the most part damage over time champs are great for 5.4. I found the difficulty of 5.4 to be about 1/2 of what 5.3 was with the exception of the biohazard path at the time
  • JustAnotherDudeJustAnotherDude Posts: 61
    Act 5.4 is pretty bad jsut take the rage and resilience paths as they are the easiest and no really strong champ pops up
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Venom dominated 5.4 for me and quake so if you have either I recommend using them
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

I have venom at 4/40 while quake at level 1

I suggest ranking up venom then and if you really want to quake also
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Do you have medusa or corvus they will really help on the final Ultron... if you do rank them up asap