**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do You Get 4-Star Crystal Shards?

I am level 16 and I have nine 3 Star Characters, I think am also an ok fighter (As I win nearly all of my arena Battles) .

I collected 200 4 Star Crystal Shards but still obviously need 1,800 more. Are there any tips on getting them as I don’t know how to get them at my level.

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Join a good alliance. AW gives some 4* shards. Complete Act & Event Quests. Last but not least, grind more in arena.
  • VoidX11VoidX11 Posts: 15
    Thank you, for the advice. I will try to find a good alliance. I am currently not in one so any advice on which alliance to join?
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    sell 3 stars
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Any alliance which is in Silver tier should help you for now.
    Thanks for the advice, will find an alliance like that.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Don not listen to Slimeball. NEVER sell any of your champs. Even the bad ones.
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125

Don not listen to Slimeball. NEVER sell any of your champs. Even the bad ones.

yes, you will absolutely regret it. DON"T SELL THEM
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You are very early in the game. Keep grinding. Play a bit of arena. Get in an alliance suites to your level with active players, and contribute as much as you can. Soon, the 4* shards will flow in abundance.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    do 4* arena
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    popping lots of PHC's from doing arena
  • Try to get as many champions as you can through arena and the PHC. Especially this early on in the game, the more you grind, the faster you will grow. You can use the units from the arenas and get the PHC.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Also don’t spend your units on premiums. Only on the chair profile pic and masteries.
    Thanks for the advice I am now level 25 and have 4 4* . 1 rank 2 and 1 rank 3. Have three maxed out 3* champions .
    Falcon, GwenPool and IronMan (Infinity War).
  • WoW
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

WoW

Why are you reviving 4 month old threads...