**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible to push for uncollected?

Suguchi_AffuSuguchi_Affu Posts: 21
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
This is my roster: my Masacre, Sparky and Morningstar are all 5/50 and my VtD is 3/45.
I'm usure if i will be able to reach the collector, do you think it is possible?

Comments

• Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I would definitely save us as many potions and revives as you can and the same goes for units. I had full level 1 and 2 potions with some in my inventory plus about 8 level 1 revives and still had to use about 500 units on extra revives. I also saved up as many free crystals as I could (at the time I saved up about 100) so I didn't have potions and revives expiring in my inventory. My team was 4/55 Hyperion, 3/45 Gwenpool, 5/50 Domino, 5/50 Archangel and 5/50 Dr. Voodoo
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    If you use your x23 (rank her to 3 if you can first) for the whole path and don’t use any specials you could possibly get to the collector with 5 full health champs. It’ll take a team revive or 2 but yes you can
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    sparky can solo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    You’ve got a pretty solid crew, I wonder how VTD with the right set up would do against him, you could probably get some hefty damage in. On top of that, just save up on revives and units, that’s the most important thing 😂
  • Xyresic_LemonXyresic_Lemon Posts: 125
    I think you totally could. Go for it man!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    A push is always possible. Whether or not you will make it is another matter. They only way to know, is to prepare well and try.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Just load alot unit, potion, and boost. And focus on healing sparky and poise charge when he against collector.
  • I just became Uncollected a few days ago. Rogue and X23 helped me a lot. I like to bring in Regen Champs so it minimizes the potion usages.

Save up a lot of Potions and Revives and activate boosts.

I started from 5.2.2 and spent about 1,100 Units.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You should try a practice run. See if you can get to him at least, and then test him out. Don't spend until you have a bit stocked up though. I spent 300 units on him with 3 team revs, no pots. Mostly using 5/50's so you should give it a go, your roster is enough.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    with 5/50s and 3/45, its definitely possible haha.