**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bit Bored

2»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Dude! Sorry about the lag! That's just me logging in and out obsessively!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Farm a few potions, grind a bit of arena for a few extra units, and keep practicing! You still have a lot of time. Just costs a little bit of energy to go back in. Try some different teams.

I believe in you, dude! 😀 I restarted UC Thanos like 15 times, before I got a really good run down to around 50%. Decided to use a couple team revives at that point, and went crazy with the intercepts.

It wasn’t the greatest event or execution this month for sure. You could this time to just farm and stuff, and you will have a really nice stash for next event.

I just had about the same experience with this month, restarted the thanos part probably 30+ times collectively till I decided this morning to boos and go for it. Finally got a decent run and decided to push thru, 2x team revives as well to get it done. It's def not an easy month and you will need to spend some resources to get it fully done unless you play perfectly which I just can't do.
    Nice! 👍
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    "Bit" bored 😂😂😂
    This month has made me pick up the PS4 controller and renew my love affair with rewarding and worthwhile games.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm not a fan of the stones quest. Too much grind. The Thanos fight was a lot of fun. People saying they can't be bothered with it obviously don't like the game anymore lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I'm not a fan of the stones quest. Too much grind. The Thanos fight was a lot of fun. People saying they can't be bothered with it obviously don't like the game anymore lol

I might go back to them just for something to do. I'm done with all Difficulties of Save the Battlerealm.

I might go back to them just for something to do. I'm done with all Difficulties of Save the Battlerealm.
    Just got 4500 T5 basics from 3 greater last stand crystals. One more pull like that and I can get another 5/65. They are beginning to grow on me lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Just got 4500 T5 basics from 3 greater last stand crystals. One more pull like that and I can get another 5/65. They are beginning to grow on me lol
    Yeah I can't remember everything I pulled. Half a T2A, 2 or 3 4*s, a couple T4CCs in Frags, same with Basics, 1000 5* Shards, only got Gold once. Mostly Sig Stones, but meh. You win some, you lose some. I think I got T5B Frags too. Still more to go. I could have done worse. Last month was productive, so I can't complain.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

I’m not entirely sure how long it took me to do the whole thing, but I’m sure it wasn’t much more than 3-4 hours. The crystals aren’t as kind to everyone, but for that amount of work and resources? 25 of those crystals was really sweet.

Not the greatest event as far as gameplay or execution is concerned. I agree.

But damn, I’m done with three weeks left.

It kinda seems like there’s a large number of people spending who knows how long on the forums (It’s a lot) arguing about the same thing over and over again...about how it’s not worth their time.

If all that time arguing on here was spent on the stones event, many of them would be done by now.

It’s so bizarre to me that many people seem to hate the game, but love good rewards. They enjoy opening crystals or whatever more than they actually enjoy playing the game. I know this isn’t entirely true for everyone, but it sure seems like it.

I’m not entirely sure how long it took me to do the whole thing, but I’m sure it wasn’t much more than 3-4 hours. The crystals aren’t as kind to everyone, but for that amount of work and resources? 25 of those crystals was really sweet.

Not the greatest event as far as gameplay or execution is concerned. I agree.

But damn, I’m done with three weeks left.

It kinda seems like there’s a large number of people spending who knows how long on the forums (It’s a lot) arguing about the same thing over and over again...about how it’s not worth their time.

If all that time arguing on here was spent on the stones event, many of them would be done by now.

It’s so bizarre to me that many people seem to hate the game, but love good rewards. They enjoy opening crystals or whatever more than they actually enjoy playing the game. I know this isn’t entirely true for everyone, but it sure seems like it.

That's exactly what I have been thinking. The Thanos fight was one of the most fun fights we've had for a long time, but for some it isn't "worth bothering with" for the same rewards. That player should quit the game. The game itself is no longer fun, they just want to rank champs. But for what? To beat more content they don't actually enjoy? To have a stacked roster they can't be bothered to use?
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I kinda like it it's a little break from the game imo