**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Generic awakening gem use

Who did you use your 5* generic awakening gem on? Was it worth it? Or who do you plan on using it on?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    My iceman has been unpuded for more than a year with Blade. Since I have just cleared act 5 last night, and going for Caballiero, used it on Icey for the fights. I hope I didnt make a mistake..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I had two. Had one for ages and ages and finally used it on CAIW. Probably not the best choice but got sick of never using it on anyone and science is my weakest class and the only class I have never pulled a gem for. Still have a generic so all good.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I would have preferred void as awakened
  • AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    I have science gem, 2 skill gems and a generic. Already have medusa, omega, sabertooth at 4/55. I can take care of void and blade or aegon with class gem. Where would the generic one go!
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    Attlia said:

I have science gem, 2 skill gems and a generic. Already have medusa, omega, sabertooth at 4/55. I can take care of void and blade or aegon with class gem. Where would the generic one go!

Medusa, Omega or saberthoot then? Medusa or Omega then. I will go for Omega
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Used one on Heimdall and another on DV. Both worth it IMO.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    With my current roster I'd use it on Omega Red.
    He's 4/55, I have a tech, skill and mystic gem already for Ghost, Aegon and Sym Supreme.
    Blade, AA, cap IW, SL I have awakened all 4/55 or 5/65
  • AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
    Omega, medusa are awakened already. That's the problem. Don't want to 5/65 medusa so maybe save it for another cosmic or stark spidey
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Used the 1st generic on SL, wasn’t until I had taken him to max sig with sig stones that I pulled him again from a basic crystal. That pull was after I had done several runs in Labyrinth.

The 2nd generic is still sitting in my inventory, just waiting...........
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Used my only generic on Ghost. No regrets on that.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Used my generic on Gwenpool when A5.4 came out. I only recently pulled her a second time from the basic crystal so I’d say it was worthwhile. She tanked a lot of sp3s from Thanos for me. 😂
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Used my generic on aegon. He's at R4 now with Sig 120. Blade is already awakened. Used a science on cap iw. Got 1 more science for void and waiting. Have 2 mutants gem. 1 for Omega waiting. 1 for I don't know maybe AA. I have AA but haven't used it.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Used a generic on aegon and took him to r5. Need sig stones now as i had only 20 left as i only got my elders bane a monrh ago and Used class gems on KM, Hype, CAIW and magik they are all r4 and +100sig
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Used mine on blade then pulled a void(who has now been unduped for 2 months) #regret
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    OGV r5 Sig 200
    Omega Red r5 Sig 200
    AA r4 Sig 80

All well worth it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Aa
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Had 2 - used one on Medusa - no regrets. The other is still in inventory, but seriously consider giving it to Blade. I am hesitating as I was late to pull him.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Used my only generic so far on Medusa and she's 5/65. No regrets there. Used a skill on Ægon and have another skill I'm debating on for Blade/Gwenpool. Have a science I'm saving for Void or CAIW whoever comes first. And finally 4 techs I will probably use 2 on Ghost and SL and save one for Sparky. If I had another generic, only champ I'd use it on right now is Omega Red. Cheers!
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Besides LoL and Act 5, there are no other generics right?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    No one
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    We all have classes that we always get and classes that we never get. That has to be taken into account. I used my last generic on Void. It's a character that is worth it, but in my case it was a mistake. I got my third science gem a week later in the free awakening gem that was sent to everyone. Next time that I get a generic, I am saving it for someone who is worth it and also in a class in which I never get awakening gems for. In my case: tech and skill, or maybe mutant which I have only gotten two.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Currently I have 1 generic, 1 science, and 1 cosmic. I have awakend OR,Blade,CapIW,Hype,Sparky, THING, and OG Vision. My magik has been at ranked 3 unawakened forever and in my new alliance everyone has her at rank 5/65.
    My question is should I use my generic on Magik or wait for someone else and if not who am I waiting for? Thx
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    I thought it made her limbo activate more often...good to know tho thx