**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* To R4.. Ronan or Cosmic Spidy

I hv R4 AG 2015 got it fro variant.. I already hv Venom at R4.. Need another one.. Also I hv Drax doped but i hv him as 6* so not going with him.. Or should I save for Groot in case Kabam buff him?

5* To R4.. Ronan or Cosmic Spidy 58 votes

Ronan doped lvl 40
56% 33 votes
Undoped Black Spidy (cosmic)
18% 11 votes
Save for Groot..
24% 14 votes

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100% Ronan.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    edited May 2019
    So Ronan is already Dup'd (40) ? Not sure he needs to be ranked up higher than r3 (5/50 equivalent). For certain quest bosses where you use him for continuous stuns, probably won't matter how hard he's hitting, just keep his Power Rate growing fast enough (and time your # of hits in each combo just right) to continual stun. Might want to get his Sig Level higher.

But for others who don't have Ronan Dup yet, then Awakening Gem use on him is good.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,004 ★★★★
    I'd be patient as long as you can to see if Groot gets a buff. If you need something now cause your roster isn't where it needs to be for content you're working on, go with Ronan. Otherwise, hold out.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    R4 Groot.

That is the only valid option.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Tier 3 war.

• MDarwishMDarwish Posts: 68
    Thank you all for voting and helping :)
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I voted before I read the full post.

A 2015 rank gem would probably be best with Ronan
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Ronan he will always have his little niche for the game to stun lock opponents with tons of buffs. I personally find that pretty valuable as it’s nice to use a 4:55 for rough content just due to block damage