**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56
    Adam Warlock. Mallus. Nova. 5 star scarlet witch. Silver Surfer. Dark Pheonix
  • MikePendragonMikePendragon Posts: 73

Thor: Endgame
    Skill champ (b/c dual wielding Mjolnir & Stormbreaker)
    Immune to Coldnap (beer belly gives him protection like whale blubber)
    SP1: OG Thor's SP2, but with Stormbreaker and Mjolnir
    SP2: High hit count, whirling dervish style attack with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker
    SP3: Go For The Head: He rises into the sky, drawing lightning into his axe and hammer, hurls Stormbreaker into his opponent's chest (it sticks there), then he falls out of the sky, smashing the enemy's head in with Mjolnir. This attack should inflict 3 Shocks and Disoriented.

Synergies
    Valkyrie - Survivors of Asgard - Health Boost
    Groot - Special Connection - Attack percent boost
    Star-lord - Rivals
    Cap Infinity War - Worthy - Crit bonus and Armor Up
    Robin - Vengeance - grants Thor and Robin a Fury and Cruelty buff every time a bar of power is filled.
    What do you guys think?

Who's Robin?
    Sorry, it was meant to be Ronin. Stupid autocorrect on my phone. Anyways, what do you think?
  • MonkranosMonkranos Posts: 1
    Having just watched endgame, I’d love to see a captain America endgame where he fights with shield and mjolnir.
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    Hey! Kabam, You haven't released a single "TECH" character since 2-3 months.

I believe "DEATHLOK" would be a great addition to the "TECH" class.

Please consider adding "DEATHLOK" in the game.

• ΞNDGAMΞΞNDGAMΞ Posts: 3
    Hey Summoners, i send a ticket to kabam to bring in the Elizabeth Olsen SCARLET WITCH, so to everyone, I am a big Fan of here, but every month they bring not that what i want!
    Maybe he come, but it makes me sad that it wasn’t now!
    So let’s help me!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

SP2: High hit count, whirling dervish style attack with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker
    SP3: Go For The Head: He rises into the sky, drawing lightning into his axe and hammer, hurls Stormbreaker into his opponent's chest (it sticks there), then he falls out of the sky, smashing the enemy's head in with Mjolnir. This attack should inflict 3 Shocks and Disoriented.

Synergies
    Star-lord - Rivals
    Robin - Vengeance - grants Thor and Robin a Fury and Cruelty buff every time a bar of power is filled.
    What do you guys think?

Who's Robin?
    Sorry, it was meant to be Ronin. Stupid autocorrect on my phone. Anyways, what do you think?
    Like the last Special lol very destructive
  • Lord_Rahl15Lord_Rahl15 Posts: 3
    Apocalypse
    Dr. Doom
    ???
  • Metal_DaddyMetal_Daddy Posts: 33
    Gotta admit, I really think Morbius, Tombstone, and Bullseye should be in the Contest. I mean, Morbius is one of Marvel’s great dark characters, and it’s be cool to have synergies with Spider-Man(classic) and Blade.

However, I really feel that Bullseye NOT being in the Contest is an absolute travesty. He’s Daredevil’s AND Elektra’s #1 enemy(unless you consider Kingpin as their #1 enemy, then he’d be #2).
  • Omegalevel5Omegalevel5 Posts: 35
    Can we get ONSLAUGHT PLEASE? Professor x would be crazy wheelchair mania! Disabled gamers would love to be included here. BRING PROFESSOR X ALREADY HAVE MAGNETO THEN YOU CAN HAVE ONSLAUGHT!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Can we get ONSLAUGHT PLEASE? Professor x would be crazy wheelchair mania! Disabled gamers would love to be included here. BRING PROFESSOR X ALREADY HAVE MAGNETO THEN YOU CAN HAVE ONSLAUGHT!!!!!! DOOOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT

I can see onslaught, but how exactly would professor x work. I can see professor x as a character in the dialogue for eq, but as a champion that would not work
  • Nitro_Zues45Nitro_Zues45 Posts: 43
    edited May 2019
    anyone

• Nitro_Zues45Nitro_Zues45 Posts: 43
    Worthy Captain America
    Thor(Infinity War)
    Fat Thor
    Professor Hulk
    Iron Spider
    War Machine (Endgame)
    Rescue (Pepper Pots)
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    SILVER SURFER
  • Greenpizza500Greenpizza500 Posts: 14
    edited May 2019
    1. The first iron man suit. (from The Iron Man 1 Movie)
    2. Iron Monger. (Villain from Iron Man 1 Movie)

Reason: (SPOILERS!) to a rip for iron man in endgame.
  • 1. First Iron Man Suit (From The Iron Man 1 movie)
    2. Iron monger (Main villain From The Iron Man 1 movie)
    3. Mysterio (New guy from the new spider man movie)

Reasons:
    (SPOILERS) 1 & 2
    A rip for Tony stark after endgame

3. Cause he is in the new Spiderman movie.
  • Rickym88Rickym88 Posts: 1
    Jubilee.
    Hey Kabam, this is another suggestion of "TECH" character please consider adding 'IRON MANIAC'
    Another "TECH" here - "Mandarin" would be a great addition in that class
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see fat Thor get added
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    This is my first try at making a champion, so can ya give me your thoughts, there are spoilers in his champ spotlight

Forgot to mention in my post above, this is a thanos endgame champion idea
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    edited May 2019

This is my first try at making a champion, so can ya give me your thoughts, there are spoilers in his champ spotlight

Pretty nice for first try, but I feel like Thanos would be too powerful possibly.
    Tried to balance him out by making him have a severe weakness to mystic champs, stats through the whole spotlight are based on a 5 star 5/65
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Dark Phoenix please for the movie!!

• Theohan6Theohan6 Posts: 4
    Hi,

I personally think as iron Man had a sad ending in endgame we should do something with the original iron man I say you should buff him so he is stronger and lives up to the full potential he deserves

Thank you
  • Theohan6Theohan6 Posts: 4
    Theohan6 said:

Hi,

I personally think as iron Man had a sad ending in endgame we should do something with the original iron man I say you should buff him so he is stronger and lives up to the full potential he deserves

Thank you

Synergies
    Star-lord - Rivals
    What do you guys think?

I think this is a good idea but we just need Valkyrie now
  • DragonSlayerOP7DragonSlayerOP7 Posts: 3
    Mantis (Cosmic)
    Attributes
    Hero Rating:
    Health:
    Attack:
    Abilities
    Empathic Manipulation
    -If the opponent has any number of fury buffs, each of Mantis’ critical attacks has a 100% chance to nullify them immediately
    Fear Debuff
    -Mantis has a 100% chance to give the opponent a fear debuff with her first heavy attack, that lasts for 10 seconds
    -While the opponent has a fear debuff, they cannot activate unstoppable abilities, fury buffs, or precision buffs, and have their critical rating reduced by x
    -After the first heavy attack, she has a 15% chance to give a fear debuff to the opponent
    -Does not stack