**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any prediction on the upcoming champions to the game?

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    To those who are certain Blade is being added (I approve), who do you think he would be paired with for the month? Morbius is the only Vampire I know from Marvel. Unfortunately he doesn't fit the champion poster.
  • I don't think that it will be Blade. Actually with the Defenders on the way and Kingpin seems to be ligit I think that Bullseye will join Kingpin. Would fit the storyline within the new event. Kingpin is sending Bullseye to defeat the Defenders.

But I would love to see Blue Marvel. He is a Sentry/Hyperion Level Superhero. Since he got his powers from a science accident to could be a science class.

d802f8db70487ccb6350058590d8aa6d.jpg
  • AlexVanDamme81AlexVanDamme81 Posts: 83
    Blade (really hope) can be released in Halloween time. When Ghost arrived no villains of his story. For this Blade can arrive. Blade is a Marvel Knights. He must be release!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    I don't think that it will be Blade. Actually with the Defenders on the way and Kingpin seems to be ligit I think that Bullseye will join Kingpin. Would fit the storyline within the new event. Kingpin is sending Bullseye to defeat the Defenders.

But I would love to see Blue Marvel. He is a Sentry/Hyperion Level Superhero. Since he got his powers from a science accident to could be a science class.

d802f8db70487ccb6350058590d8aa6d.jpg

He would be cool.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    rlu5m0lr0q8s.png

When does this take us up to? The end of 2017? That makes eight spaces for the next four months, which sounds right.

There's definitely a space for Kingpin after King Groot; but Kraven would be another option. They probably would have used him for Sinister Six already if they were going to, though.

Who else? After cross-referencing the diagram above against a quick reference to the Marcel A-Z, the biggest* names I can fit in are:

Bl-Ca: Blade? Black Cat? Black Knight?
    De-Dr: Doctor Octopus
    Gh-Gr: Green Goblin
    Ha-Ho: Hellcat*? Hercules? Hobgoblin?
    Ki-Lo: Kingpin? Kraven? King Cobra?
    Mag-Mar: Maestro? ( There's not much alphabet between Magneto and Marvel, but Maestro would fit just perfectly...)
    Mar-Mo: Maximus? Misty Knight? Mockingbird?
    Mo-Ne: Namor? Mysterio? Mystique?

*No, Hellcat isn't a big name; but she is a regular in the Jessica Jones series; and who knows what Defenders will bring... Likewise Misty Knight.

No space for them in the diagram above, but there's a Cloak and Dagger series in 2018...
  • Don't go just after the chars. Keep the Movies in mind. H ist Hela because of Thor: Ragnarök
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017

Hmm. Just worked out Maestro would come before Magneto, darn it!

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Ok guys this is what I predict

Spot after black widow:Blade/Bullseye/Blackheart
    Spot After Ghost rider:Gladiator Hulk
    Spot after Hawkeye:Hela/Heimdall
    Spot after king groot:Kingpin/Kraven the hunter
    Spot after magneto:Medusa
    Spot before kamala:Mephisto
    Spot after ms marvel:Mister Sinister/Misty Night/Mockingbird
    Spot after Mordo:Mysterio,Namor
    These are my guesses so don't kill me If I missed anything

What about this?
  • I predict that every new character will be tech.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    I predict that every new character will be tech.

Ha....ha......
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    How about this! :)
    6qfxcp13wen7.jpg

why isn't this a thing? Can I download the image?
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    I'd say Hela, Medusa, Kingpin, Gladiator Hulk are all definite.

We might also get Maximus, when the Inhumans show comes around, along with a new version of Black Bolt. Or possibly Blade.

I'd also suggest maybe Misty Knight and Niko Minoru for the other champs, or maybe Mystique. Not sure we'll see Namor due to ownership issues.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Kingpin and medusa won't be a single event. That's defenders and Inhumans, and I think Miike stated they don't plan on doing a Defenders event. Could be wrong on that.

Would like a Blade/Mephisto event, but that would mean no Medusa (which id be ok with).
  • There's no reason why Kingpin and Medusa couldn't be together. Weirder champs have been paired in the past.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    This was released on July 24th, also the same day the current login screen was leaked, this is why I think Medusa and King-pin may be next.
    r32oerbeqcxe.jpg
    It is a little pixalated though.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    There's no reason why Kingpin and Medusa couldn't be together. Weirder champs have been paired in the past.

Don't disagree with that, but it doesn't make sense when they will likely be adding another Inhuman character (Maximus). I'd be ok with it, I'd rather see Kingpin than another Inhuman.
  • I think we'll get Maximus and Blackagar Boltagon together in October, when thd new TV series is airing.

I think we'll get Medusa and Kingpin next month to take advantage of both Defenders and Inhumans.

November will obviously be Thor related, so.Gladiator Hulk and Hela.

December could be anyone, but I think it leaves an M champ and an N champ.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    edited August 2017
    Just realised Punisher series is probably out in November, so Microchip and Moses Magnum?

Bullseye also a possibility, with Kingpin.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ragnarok is in October. We might see a Thor-based Champ. Hoping for Heimdall.

November 3rd
  • Not sure we'll see Namor due to ownership issues.

@Tmasters1984 there are no ownership issues in videogames. Only in Movies. Other wise we would not have had any of the X--Men or mutants in general. Kabam could use every Marvel character possible. Marvel could only insist in not adding some characters. That's why we won't see any of the Fantastic Four. Maybe the Super-Skrull which combines all the powers of the F4.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    iSymbiote wrote: »
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

I want a cosmic War Hulk

He wouldn't be cosmic, he is still the hulk. Nothing changed.

A guy can dream...

Tell that to agent Venom… the Symbiote possesses another person and BOOM skill
  • My Prediction:

AUGUST: Spidey Sinister Six event
    8/3 - Green Goblin
    8/17 - Doctor Octopus

SEPTEMBER: Defenders event (AUG 18th premiere)
    8/31 - Mysterio
    9/14 - Kingpin

OCTOBER: Inhumans event (SEPT 29th premiere)
    9/28 - Black Bolt (MCU)
    10/12 - Maximus
    10/26 - Medusa

NOV + DEC: Ragnorak event (NOV 3rd premiere)
    11/9 - Hela
    11/23 - Mighty Thor
    12/7 - Gladiator Hulk
    12/24 - Valkyrie

JAN 2018: Punisher event (Netflix)
    1/4 - Bullseye
    1/18 - Punisher NF

FEB 2018: Black Panther event (Feb 16th premiere)
    2/1 - Nakia - Dora Milaje
    2/15 - Killmonger

MAR 2018: New Mutants event (April 13th premiere?)
    3/1 - Wolfsbane
    3/15 - Cannonball
    3/29 - Moonstar

APR + MAY 2018: Infinity War extended event (May 4th premiere)
    4/12 - Black Dwarf
    4/26 - Proxima Midnight
    5/10 - Corvus Glaive
    5/24 - Mad Titan MCU

JUNE 2018: Deadpool 2 event (June 1st premiere)
    ***HEALING FACTOR ARENA***
    6/7 - Negasonic Teenage Warhead
    6/21 - Domino

JULY 2018: Ant Man and Wasp (July 6th premiere)
    7/5 - Wasp
    7/19 - Crossfire
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I still can't see a new science champ
  • Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I still can't see a new science champ

Gladiator Hulk
    Wasp
    Crossfire
  • Yellsome wrote: »

What about this?

ur funny Mephisto is too powerful Hela destroyed asgard why her
  • After Homecoming it is quite possible that we will get another version of Thor in the game. While the Ragnarök version of Thor do look cool I stil rather geht the "Unworthy Thor" Version from the comics. Metal arm obvious Tech :tongue:

thor-2-cov2.jpg
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    edited August 2017
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    Yellsome wrote: »

What about this?

ur funny Mephisto is too powerful Hela destroyed asgard why her

to be honest I didn't think of mephisto n hela at first..i got the idea from someone else..hehe..i also predict kraven n mysterio together maybe?
  • DhennyzDhennyz Posts: 22
    If they are indeed going with The Defenders next month then we might see Kingpin and Jessica Jones. I would like to see a mystic version of Electra. Stick and Stone wouldn't be bad additions as well.

I think it's time they add three champs in a month again just like they did when they added Psylocke, Iceman and AA back in March.