**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Thor do you want to see in the game?

Recently, I heard that a new Thor was coming out. Which Thor would you prefer?

Which Thor do you want to see in the game? 107 votes

Thor Infinity War
33%
MegaSkater67CrkwestHeadrollerSceptilemaniacPanchulon21ArkhamButcherKillerRino19Austin555555StellarLaVarBBBSSofLimboShadow_Phoneixzeezee57Torah13juniornxMitchell35V1PER1987JayCeeZombieZedd007md92 36 votes
Thor Endgame
37%
Terramughal96Lvernon15Greifmaster911RasiloverSandeepSJayProngsReferencehiddenblizzardJrendon13Scopeotoe987John757Ch1efsterPaytoPlayKobster84LordRaymond3The_red_EclipseDrAwkwardPhDRishikJuniper 40 votes
I don’t want a new Thor added
28%
DalBotCarmel1phillgreenBrandonmballouNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEHMLewisOrcDovahkiinNojokejaymJayBird_IsTheWordTasty_Yum_YumsTimrosDonnymeijKattohSJahVinci1982My_SuperiorDankestChefBanner31PrathapVoltolosAleor 31 votes

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Thor Endgame
    Although, I'd rather have new characters added than more multiples, we could get another XL champ with Endgame Thor.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thor Infinity War
    If they left OG Thor alone then I would say no Thor. Then they added Thor Ragnarok who is the one of the most disappointing character releases since Magneto. Thor is a god and an amazing character. He deserves better.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It wasn't really confirmed that we would get a new Thor
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    other. .. Betta ray bill
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Thor Endgame

other. .. Betta ray bill

If we have to get a Thor, I want Endgame but I’d much rather have Betta Ray Bill
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    None, update Ragnarok Thor to use Stormbreaker and buff him a bit.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

other. .. Betta ray bill

Apparently he might be in GotG 3 so it's a real possibility
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Enough of the Thor hype. I'd much prefer to get characters we haven't seen playable yet. Like Valkeriye, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts, Apocoplyse, Kitty Pryde, or even Lyla raccoon.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Thor Infinity War

Enough of the Thor hype. I'd much prefer to get characters we haven't seen playable yet. Like Valkeriye, Beta Ray Bill, Jack of Hearts, Apocoplyse, Kitty Pryde, or even Lyla raccoon.

The Thor hype will end when one of them is useable.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Beta Ray Bill :)
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Thor Infinity War
    Only voted for this one to make the poll even
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Thor Endgame
    I wouldn’t mind getting Noobmaster69 in the game
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thor Infinity War
    Storm breaker Thor would be great
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Fat thor could have a heavy like kingpin's
  • edited May 2019
    Hey there, be sure to share your suggestions for new Champions in the character wishlist thread.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Thor Infinity War
    The endgame thor is too fat to be in the game. Kingpin should remain the only exception to this. lol
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    The only way we're getting more Thors is if we get more Iron Men. We don't have enough.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Fathor, of course. Will be hilarious.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

The only way we're getting more Thors is if we get more Iron Men. We don't have enough.

I think we are also due for a new spider variant.
  • LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Thor Endgame
    What about having beta ray bill and thor endgame together
  • JahVinci1982JahVinci1982 Posts: 48
    I rather see completely new characters like Valkyrie and Shuri
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    THROG, frog of Thunder

• I would love to see a trading feature in Mcoc.It would really improve the game.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Thor Endgame

I would love to see a trading feature in Mcoc.It would really improve the game.

It would not. Too exploitable. And your putting this in the wrong thread.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Thor Endgame
    Personally I'd like to see Endgame Thor as a XL champ with Thor Rags mechanics and OG Thor's armor break capability but instead of capping at 2, 4 instead
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 ★★★
    I want a new Thor but Unworthy Thor or Destroyer Arm Thor. At least it would be unique and no other game has bothered with the design and the dynamic. That or Beta Ray Bill would be cool
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    CAPTAIN THOR