**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Voodoo not properly nullifying in 5.2.4

NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
Even combo L1 is not triggering poison, and masochist is on cooldown, what gives?

Comments

• LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Pretty sure 5.2.4 is the one that has decreased chance to nullify as a global node. May want to check that, think it's your problem.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    I'll double check it, thanks!
    Nope, says nothing about that in the node list
  • 007_Link007_Link Posts: 16
    Any specific champions that you've seen this with
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Sorry, that's 5.2.3 I was thinking of with reduced nullify. I also don't see anything that would cause an issue with converting Loas.
    Any word on this @Kabam Miike ?
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Does Voodoos ability work as nullify? Or does it convert, getting past the anti nullify nodes?

The reason I ask is because I've fought duped Angela's and have never failed to convert all buffs she has at the time.. which her sig should reduce the chance of by a significant amount.
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Can we have a vid so kabam might look at it? Thanks
    I pushed past it anyway, but yeah let me try when I get another chance
    Again. That shouldn't happen when masochism is on cooldown
  • Shynight00Shynight00 Posts: 28
    Just build up those loa's and only use you L1 when masochism is on cooldown. That's how I got through it.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I've seen something similar happen in AQ with voodoo. I was fighting cable with the regen node still up and his sp1 could not nullify it on an even combo.
    Shrinking, that's because after acquiring 5 stacks of poison, cable becomes immune and gets a special damage buff, and shynight, what I'm saying is I was doing this and not only was it not nullifying, it wasn't applying poison
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    NinjAlan wrote: »
    Shrinking, that's because after acquiring 5 stacks of poison, cable becomes immune and gets a special damage buff, and shynight, what I'm saying is I was doing this and not only was it not nullifying, it wasn't applying poison

ah thanks for pointing that out. Didn't know that was one of his abilities.