**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ebony maw tips

I dont have a video but wasp works pretty good for ebony maw.
She has class advantage so no misses on guaranteed crits.
Her MLLLH combo makes her heavy a guaranteed crit and breaks his focus.
Also for the EQ boss on 3.1 if you stick to her MLLLH combo you wont trigger the node for the same ended combo makes guaranteed crit.
I know this is kinda late but I hope it helps some of you guys who have a decent wasp.

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Not too late. Did 1 pathway, then finished thanos, now need to go back and complete other 5, lol. Will give this a try. Thx. Does she need to be unlocked?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I just used blade with dorm synergy, dash back a few times and charge heavy during his sp1 and release as he's doing the final hit
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    doctorb said:

Not too late. Did 1 pathway, then finished thanos, now need to go back and complete other 5, lol. Will give this a try. Thx. Does she need to be unlocked?

No, she doesnt. Part of her abilities let's her finish a 4 hit combo with a heavy.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Rulk was quite effective for me. Alternate MLLLL and MLLLM combos, Spam SP1 for heat charges, bait/punish heavy attacks, wait out the Falter charges, repeat.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,582 Guardian
    Saw that alternating ending combos with L and M in another post as well. What's up with that ? How does it benefit you, or how does it prevent Maw from doing something ?
  • XulanderXulander Posts: 13
    Wasp obliterates Maw with her heavy ending combo. Took out Uncollected Maw with 5R2 Wasp without any fancy finger work. Her combo simply shuts down Maws abilities.