**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Separate legends runs

I want Kabam to have two separate Legends runs, one for apple devices, and one for other devices. That way people that don’t have the dough for apple things can still get “Legend” title. People that have two devices would be counted separately then the others

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Finishing top 100 in a battle royal with hundreds of thousands of people would be legendary
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    I want kabam to make all their çhamps decent and balanced. Never happens, you know, right? They could've just substract load time if they wanted
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    John757 said:

Finishing top 100 in a battle royal with hundreds of thousands of people would be legendary

But hundreds of thousands are not attempting to go for Legend each month. Maybe once a handful multiplier of 100 probably attempt it. They know what they can potentially do it in, and those that know they have no shot (be it OS, Device, Connection, etc,) do not even attempt.

Agreed, some other metric should be used, maybe even cumulative time WITHIN FIGHTS ONLY (no suffering from Loading delays, and a certain amount of “Allowed Time inbetween” in which to have that Loading or even have to Reboot Device every few runs.

Or some metric on number of hits, percentage of hits to opponent hits, etc.

But best way would be to allow top-100 (or maybe reduced to top-50) of those WHO ARE NOT LEGEND YET. Otherwise it's just the same people month after month, doing something that is just mundane to them after a while.
    It's not harder for some, it is only because of their device, etc. has nothing to do with their skills in fighting in the game. Thus the problem with the whole thing.
    Many, many, months ago, I did a test timed run through 1 pass of each of 6 quests in Heroic. At that time 5/50 heroes were basically the top end everyone had (which is what I used too). Plowed through all those fights in very quick time, massive damage, suicides, etc. even as low as 5-10 hits per fight.

When I calculated out what a full Legend run would be (not even counting that Master fights would be longer, only basing it on Heroic times). I calculated I would have been able to do that month (maybe 1.5 yrs ago ???) in about 12-13 hours. Where actual cutoffs back then were maybe 5 hrs. And that was mostly because of a good 40-60 seconds of load time going into or out from each fight.
    edited May 2019
    Ok, how about this (and then I’ll drop it)..
    Equate Legends to a Sports Hall of Fame, or Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame. Each year additional people are allowed in. They don't go back and say “well Jeter was so much better than this other Shortstop already in the Hall, so let’s kick out the other guy to allow Jeter to come it”. Haha.
    Yes, apples to potatoes, but.