**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nothing to do but Arena

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
This month has been incredibly disappointing on multiple levels. For those who have completed a lot of the end game content, the only thing to do is Arena. With 3 weeks remaining until EQ resets and the lame monotony of Quest for the Stones being the only content to clear every week; this month is a serious bummer...

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    One way this could have been avoided is just releasing the entire stone quest at once and I do agree with you for sure!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I was hoping that there would be more content related to End Game given the length of the event. Still hoping.

Black Order Boss Rush!!!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Actually I like it like this. Gives people plenty of time to practice fighting thanos. If ur that good and u finish everything within the first week, then feel free to 100% everything else and relax.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I don't mind it. I'm a Grinder anyway. Plus, it gives me more freedom to work on Dungeons next week without running back and forth.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Raganator said:

I was hoping that there would be more content related to End Game given the length of the event. Still hoping.

Black Order Boss Rush!!!

This actually sounds like a great idea! Cull, Ebony, Proxima, Corvus, then maybe the 2 infinty thanos... id be down for that!

Alpha Scorpion
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Boss rush will be fun for one day

Challenge might only be one day for some but usually takes up little more time. I’d prefer this out of the two if not both

Heck drop 6.2 early if possible since not much to do for 3 weeks

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    just got started on Normal and Beginner EQ, stimulating stuff.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    John757 said:

Yes let’s have a boss rush where you fight UC Thanos 5 times for a 6 star crystal, 2 5*s, 1 6* AG generic and a 5* AG generic and one 6* rank up gem

6* is so yesterday. They need to offer 8* heroes
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Maybe grind more to save units for 4th July deals.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Three whole weeks...what a nightmare. It’s so clear that everyone is done with Thanos already too. Why would they give us so much extra time to complete such an easy EQ? Perplexing. It’s almost as if this game isn’t tailored to you? Say what?!

People complaining that there’s too much time left after beating Thanos, and it’s sooooo boring for three damn weeks that they might start a protest, while other people are complaining that he’s a cash grab, so why bother.

Just pure gold. There’s so many cartoon characters on these forums that I cannot stay away.

Gimme, gimme. All day every day. Feed me, Seymour!
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Yeah I'm bored for the biggest Marvel event this is lackluster for everyone except low levels.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I for one don’t mind the time off over the next 3 weeks.

If Kabam are planning any extra events in the final 3 weeks can it pls be a gold quest?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    OP, keen on mercing for me? Your asking price? Havent done act 6, labyrinth, variant ultron, variant ant man... oh wait...