**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove most link nodes

Imo, link nodes are silly. I'm guessing they were put in as a way to keep users logging in. But with energy in aw and aq capped at 5 users have to log in multiple times a quest anyways.

In most wars and quest users aren't fighting until the link node is removed, so what's the purpose of them.

I would like to be able to complete my paths when its convenient for me. What's the down side in that.

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    AQ and AW are absolutely the place for linked nodes. It encourages teamwork and communication.

On the other hand I do hate seeing them in event and story quests. Often they are placed at the end and you have to get through all of the linked champs to take them down, see the current Save the Battlerealm event, you have to fight through two linked champs and then undo the link on the third fight. Why aren't those just local nodes for each one?

In stories you have to go around and undo links that have nothing to do with the path you are completing and that makes little sense either. Unless for full exploration the node stays down permanently after it is down.

In both cases they are more irritants than anything, because I am a logical thinker and really they should be local nodes.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    That's not team work. That's taking turns. There's no strategy or anything challenging about a link node. The team work evolved in aq and aw is everyone clearimg their path, thus allowing the team to 100% clear. The link nodes just slow that down and are not needed.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Linked nodes are dumb. As are 1hr timers - 30 mins is plenty.