**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards for snitching

Maybe Kabam should offer Rewards for anyone that turns in information that leads to a banning of an account that uses third parties, mods, or any kind of cheating.

Comments

• Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    If the reward are high enough, I have no doubt people would even turn in team members.

Say you get equvileny to a r5 4>5 gem, gold, and iso. Yuuup the game would get cleaned up quick.

Also how about some rewards for accounts if people who's idea you use off this form. Some 6star shards won't hurt you but it helps us.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    This would be abused. Badly.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Are you just saying that because you found a hacker and wanna snitch him for some cheap rewards
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hey Kabam,

This guy has terrible ideas. Do not use them.

But give me 1000 6* shards for this advice. It won’t hurt you💀
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    This is an horrible ideas, so many ways to abuse this system.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    God no.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    So someone creates an account on another phone, cheats on that account and then uses their main account to snitch and get rewards...sounds like a solid idea
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Besides... rats get stitches...

Or something like that.
    Snitches get stitches
    Rats gets hats
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    On these forms I see a lot of shooting down of ideas, but the people that's doing the shooting down never leave a solution to the problem. Obviously there's a big problem. what's your solution since you're so smart.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

On these forms I see a lot of shooting down of ideas, but the people that's doing the shooting down never leave a solution to the problem. Obviously there's a big problem. what's your solution since you're so smart.

The solution is not to listen to you.
  • I'm closing this thread down because it became horribly inflammatory. Let's not be so abrasive and brash towards each other, please.
This discussion has been closed.