**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Return gifting please

Can we get some gifting back. Being stuck with no energy and no units is a joke. Makes me play something else

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    There is a reason why it dissapeared. If Kabam ever implements it again it will most likely have changed mechanics to avoid abuse
  • BazahaildancnBazahaildancn Posts: 198
    I know there was a reason. I forgot a word. Can we get some sort of gifting back
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Unlikely to happen for some time until Kabam makes it not abusable by those card stealers they mentioned
    Within alliances. With a cap on it. Something......I’m stuck. Haven’t downloaded a new game in years. Bcuz with help from alliance members I could keep progressing or attempting to progress. Now I’m stuck basically like dead air on the radio. Makes me wanna change channels
    U can only get 1000 points from alliance help. You can only use 15 items in alliance events. Put a 5 or 10 gift cap per day on it. Most times when u need a gift it’s just to get u over a wall anyway. One or two revives to beat the boss. One energy to finish a level. Somebody gifting 100 dollars worth of stuff to multiple people should have been a red flag in the first place and they should have been banned. Not the entire community punished bcuz of one persons b.s.
    A limit of 3 gifts a day would easily solve what I assume the issue is
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    Where are all your Units going to ? Avoid just buying all this Useless PC or Uncollected crystals that have very bad drop rates for anything meaningful. Units have much better value to use for things that are really needed.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Wont come back.

They are HUGE cheaters in this game, I can blame Kabam for many things, but this one they add to do it. They lost a lot of cheddar over this.

As I understood, hackers would have their accounts going doing arena non-stop and gather huge amounts of units. Then send ressources to people in the game in exchange of a PayPall , or other mean of payment.

We agree that this is a business, and loosing money this way, hurts a business. Too bad every honest player has to pay the price for the actions of ruthless cheaters.
  • Bryon_502Bryon_502 Posts: 133
    So if we are getting rid of everything that gets exploited, why haven't we gotten rid of arena. There are still bots doing those. Also why have we not gotten rid of unit sales? There are still sites that offer those. But wait, let's get rid of AW seasons too, because there is still account sharing and mods going on all the time.

We can't let the bad people ruin the game for those that don't take advantage. Instead just keep.an eye on and ban accounts that extremely odd gifting patterns. If kabam sees some gifting like 2k worth of odins or revives ban that account.

I agree. Bring back gifting.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Bryon_502 said:

So if we are getting rid of everything that gets exploited, why haven't we gotten rid of arena. There are still bots doing those. Also why have we not gotten rid of unit sales? There are still sites that offer those. But wait, let's get rid of AW seasons too, because there is still account sharing and mods going on all the time.

We can't let the bad people ruin the game for those that don't take advantage. Instead just keep.an eye on and ban accounts that extremely odd gifting patterns. If kabam sees some gifting like 2k worth of odins or revives ban that account.

I agree. Bring back gifting.

Has to do more with illegality of what was happening.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★

U can only get 1000 points from alliance help. You can only use 15 items in alliance events. Put a 5 or 10 gift cap per day on it. Most times when u need a gift it’s just to get u over a wall anyway. One or two revives to beat the boss. One energy to finish a level. Somebody gifting 100 dollars worth of stuff to multiple people should have been a red flag in the first place and they should have been banned. Not the entire community punished bcuz of one persons b.s.

Totally hate having members like you. If you go into a quest empty, then you have to be mentally prepared to spend. Otherwise be wise and save up before attempting hard quests.

Relying on your alliance mates and keeping having to beg for gifts is shameless.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Just make it so you can only trade with people who have been friends or in your ally for over a month.
    @xNig never said I don't spend. Never said I went empty. Sometimes you are just one item away. The whole point in a good alliance is to help each other. I would gladly give a revive or energy or whatever to a fellow soldier for that extra push to get the new upgrade to strengthen the team. Have done so many times. If it isn't returned to me it gets payed forward to another soldier. Especially in alliance events where I can help up and coming soldiers
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    What I’m wondering about is those annual gifting events around Xmas and Chinese New Year etc they were incredibly beneficial for alliances. Seems like they will be gone for good too unless they bring back temporary gifting badges with restrictions to use within your alliance only and limits per day
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    Just adjust it to sending one item a day, only within the alliance you're in AND both parties involved have to have been in the same alliance for at least a week. That way when the occasional alliance member is stuck in a quest and needs a revive everyone in the alliance can send a revive meaning at least 29 revives to help that person out.

Or for the occasional fun where I want my alliance to guess my next 5* and the winner gets an energy refill.

I don't see how sending one item a day within your alliance can be abused. At least not heavily.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Don't get me wrong gifting was good and all but I'm tired of people begging for gifts in global
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
    Can some one any one give us a update on when we can expect a way to gift to friends and alliance mates I have run into time when I'm out off energy and when I ask a friend for energy I immediately realized that we no longer have the gifting badge and I think something should be done I don't care how but just adding temporary gifting in a event in the coming months would be great or just give every some revives health potions and maybe 20 energy refills I mean come on we know that giving us free stuff doesn't cost anything off your back expect maybe some extra coding but really thats all
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    oh well it isn't coming back, idiots had to ruin gifting and good honest people gotta suffer, bad people ruin good things.