**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLEASE KABAM CHANGE THE MONEY ACCORDINGLY TO ALL COUNTRY

Lucky_WeksLucky_Weks Posts: 13
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I never Spent Money Than 5 Dollar In This Game... Why, Coz Its Amount Of Sale Item Is To Expensive In My Country... 4$ Mean RM20 RINGGIT in My COUNTRY... AND 99$ Mean RM400 RINGGIT... THAT'S A LOT OF MONEY... So If KABAMM Can Adjust The Money System. That Would Be Good News... 4$ For RM4 RINGGIT... 4$ For 4 BAHT... SAME MONEY LIKE USA COUNTRY... Some Time I Want To Buy That KABAMM OFFER... BUT I Can't... LOL

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 ★★★★★
    Or ... you can like many of us save units and wait for offers without cash purchase.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    I think you'll find the cost of cash offers is converted to the equivalent amount in each country depending on exchange rates. The $99 offer is £99 in the UK and if your country's currency is weak and 20 RM (whatever currency that is) is equivalent to $4, then that's it, tough luck, bro.
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed concerns about price variation in different currencies HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.