**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 Maestro?

LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
I’ve been trying to 100% act 4 and can’t seem to beat Maestro with Arc overload and it’s driving me crazy. Any damage I deal just gets healed back up in a second and Ikeep accidentally getting hit by sp1 degen. Don’t have heal block champs but what’s the best way to take him down using any one these champs?
4/40 Rogue 4/40 Medus
4/40 Blade 2/35 Psylocke
4/40 Venom
2/35 Thing
4/40 Voodoo
4/40 Yellow jacket

Comments

• WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Tip of advice that helped me out the most is trying to push him to his sp2 for it’s easier to evade than the sp1. The champs you have right now should be good for fighting him. Voodoo and venom will help a lot
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I used a 4* SL. Anyone with heal block, high damage, nullify or AAR should work.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Use voodoo and throw the s1 when it triggers to nullify it
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Use voodoo and throw the s1 when it triggers to nullify it

Even if you miss the full nullify, poison debuffs reduce healing. So if you stack poison by converting loas, the healing should be either really low, or totally mitigated.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Neither voodoo or venom will nullify the arc overload for some reason. i wasted 300 units on team revives and still can’t seem to get him under 85% before i get KO’d
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Check your Masteries. I would suggest 2 points in Despair to minimize his regen. My 5/50 Venom back then worked perfectly back then.