**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biohazard Void with OG Cap

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
Did any one do the Biohazard Void in the stones quest with OG Cap? How did you do it? If you have any tips would be nice.

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I did it with OG cap. From memory I used a revive and tried just to parry and heavy. I may have done a few combos too, but tried to use damage from parry as much as possible.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited May 2019

I did it with OG cap. From memory I used a revive and tried just to parry and heavy. I may have done a few combos too, but tried to use damage from parry as much as possible.

What about Void's own debuffs? @SgtSlaughter78
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Can you wait for like 3 more hours and do it with Black Widow? the way it is supposed to be done

@Haji_Saab Hahaha I was telling myself to play the patience game as well, since I have an awakened 4* BW at 1/10, so her ability can almost mitigate the bleed proccing.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    I did it with a single revive aswell, just attack when he's parried (30% aar with mastery) and parry as much as you can to negate the bleed debuffs. Don't hit his block.