**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Science Champion

JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
Who is the best science Champion

Best Science Champion 150 votes

Cap IW
49%
ArcDeAngelusDrZolammmbanyasChovnerVuskaSonushaanuMets17TeddersLvernon15Ryder04021992Greifmaster911AhitlawOsfan8ezgoingBeachxxxThecrusher_9756XXGhost_RiderXXWicket329TKS87IDoge 74 votes
Void
30%
ThatweirdguyTheJalliZENBuckeyeKPkavin25TerraTJ82BajjsbwuqjwSungjVeryCoolUserNameLeonidasFayeCrimsontide1616Mr_Fr34KkikiFurieuxLuke208080will3545Strikerrx8Stagedear85BabafrigoPaytoPlay 45 votes
Quake
13%
TheVyrusBrandonmballouOrcDovahkiinHendrossDuke_SilverMarkg25RockypantherxX_Factor_AgentMeniscusMaster2ZuroAsto03M00ncrackerLordBeaverbrokeash33ArondightTUG_TheUnnamedGuySwordofjust1ceMawrCalleachBanditRaccoon55Maddy109 20 votes
She Hulk
1%
Beyond00_Mr.0-8-4 2 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
0%
Red Hulk
1%
BlackSaChiPrathap 2 votes
Spider Gwen
0%
spigwender 1 vote
Wasp
0%
1Cirdex 1 vote
Spiderman (Classic)
1%
Spity68AlCapone2727 2 votes
Other
2%
Foxhero007QuixoticAquaman 3 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Void
    I feel the majority of this poll will be split between CAIW and Void. Personally I like void better for longer fights, but Imo CAIW is like Corvus, Burst damage
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Cap imi, he’s the most veritable if the bunch, most sustainable and has high damage with it, he has a lot of hidden abilities like his powerful heavy to help him deal with auto lock and evade, he’s just overall the best imo
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Void
    We have at least 10 posts like this on the forums, please don't make more.
  • Cap IW
    Where is THING?
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    Cap IW
    luke cage and the thing are missing in your list. Since most of the best science champs have different uses, it s quite hard to compare them I think
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    She Hulk
    I chose She-Hulk because after her update, she has a variety of useful debuffs like Slow, Petrify, Exhaust, Passive Fury, Stun ect, making her a powerful champion out in the field.

My favorite is her slow ability. Not only is her hard hit fast but I can use that debuff without using energy making all evasive and unstoppable opponents, easier to take down.
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    Quake
    Quake is more powerful than thanos
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Cap IW
    Capiw after Rhino
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    Cap IW
    Caiw