**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rewards from EQ and AW needs to be upgraded to keep people interested in this game

TJ82TJ82 Posts: 610 ★★★
Am feeling bored with this game, not due to difficulty in UC EQ (completed with few tries and with no unit buys) or neither due to any of the new content.

Am bored because rewards in this game isn't progressing the way it should be. AW and EQ rewards are still same from what it used to be a year back. Even calendar rewards (barring addition of t4cc which anyhow overflowing for many) has not changed much. Infact if am not wrong, a year back calendar rewards used to have 2k to 4k 5* shards.

It was also super disappointing to see no change in AW season rewards despite it being delayed for over a month. Neither rewards from this month's quest were as exciting for many players.

Rewards in the game should be updated over a period. I hope the game will
hear us and evolve else many old players will hang boot soon.

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Would be nice to see some changes in milestone rewards as well, which are underwhelming imo.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

Am feeling bored with this game, not due to difficulty in UC EQ (completed with few tries and with no unit buys) or neither due to any of the new content.

Am bored because rewards in this game isn't progressing the way it should be. AW and EQ rewards are still same from what it used to be a year back. Even calendar rewards (barring addition of t4cc which anyhow overflowing for many) has not changed much. Infact if am not wrong, a year back calendar rewards used to have 2k to 4k 5* shards.

It was also super disappointing to see no change in AW season rewards despite it being delayed for over a month. Neither rewards from this month's quest were as exciting for many players.

You are wrong. The calendar never game 2-4k 5* shards, except special months as a surprise. The recently added the 5* shards at the last 3 days of the calendar.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    I dont think just increasing rewards will fix the boredom. I think the boredom is due to the limited content. We can only do so much in the game. I really think a new type of PVP is needed that would add another dimension to the game. But has to be faster than Alliance Wars, and not as stupid and boring as Arena.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    oh my gosh can we stop with these post please....
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    In fact if I am not mistaken, the first uncollected event quest came out sometime in September 2017 or so, and we had the same rewards then as we do now. 20 months on and no updates to the rewards.

AW is a whole separate question and I personally am not sure how to feel about it. Part of me likes the fact that the rewards currently are so lame, so there is not anymore that same pressure and stress on the top tier alliances to do well in AW. AW has in my experience been the single largest motivating factor to cause end game players to quit this game in the past year plus since seasons started. People have adjusted and gotten comfortable to taking a back seat on AW now, I am not sure the end game community would survive another cycle of insane pressure if rewards were revamped to make it the most profitable area of the game again.
    Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

You are wrong. The calendar never game 2-4k 5* shards, except special months as a surprise. The recently added the 5* shards at the last 3 days of the calendar.
    Just an example, see image below of August 2017. Many a month, the calendar used to have crystals giving 5* shards. Just don't write to prove someone wrong
    It wasn't every month.
    Ultra8529 said:

In fact if I am not mistaken, the first uncollected event quest came out sometime in September 2017 or so, and we had the same rewards then as we do now. 20 months on and no updates to the rewards.

AW is a whole separate question and I personally am not sure how to feel about it. Part of me likes the fact that the rewards currently are so lame, so there is not anymore that same pressure and stress on the top tier alliances to do well in AW. AW has in my experience been the single largest motivating factor to cause end game players to quit this game in the past year plus since seasons started. People have adjusted and gotten comfortable to taking a back seat on AW now, I am not sure the end game community would survive another cycle of insane pressure if rewards were revamped to make it the most profitable area of the game again.

UC was released in December 2017. Difficulties haven't changed so why would expect better rewards for the same content?
    edited May 2019
    Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

Just an example, see image below of August 2017. Many a month, the calendar used to have crystals giving 5* shards. Just don't write to prove someone wrong
    It wasn't every month.
    Same amount, yes not every month. Though 5* shards (sometimes in shard crystals) were part of calendar almost all the months.
    It was august only. You should really work on your facts. Heres September 2017-

August was a special month. IIRC act 5.2 was released and they were trying to increase 5* shards more and this was the introduction. They haven't had that much in a calendar since.
    Tayyab82 said:

Ultra8529 said:

UC was released in December 2017. Difficulties haven't changed so why would expect better rewards for the same content?
    From 30k final boss in initial UC to 70k+ now. Isn't that change in difficulty? Our game has evolved hence it's difficult to notice such changes.
    I'm not going to have a fact battle with you. In the other, much larger thread, ive already proven nodes and difficulty hasn't changed. Nameless thanos is 1 boss and not the norm. You cant just pick and choose examples to try and fit the argument. Seatin has a video of the first UC event. Champ/boss PI is roughly the same because health pools vary with champs.

We also now have 5/65 champs and we didn't when UC was relased making UC easier.
    Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

Tayyab82 said:

It wasn't every month.
    Same amount, yes not every month. Though 5* shards (sometimes in shard crystals) were part of calendar almost all the months.
    It was august only. You should really work on your facts. Heres September 2017-

August was a special month. IIRC act 5.2 was released and they were trying to increase 5* shards more and this was the introduction. They haven't had that much in a calendar since.
    You should read my statement before questioning my fact checking. Fyi "Same amount, yes not every month. Though 5* shards (sometimes in shard crystals) were part of calendar almost all the months" Also to add many a times as mystery items.

And by the way, wasn't this month special too
    Just stop please. And no, this month isnt a special month.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

I dont think just increasing rewards will fix the boredom. I think the boredom is due to the limited content. We can only do so much in the game. I really think a new type of PVP is needed that would add another dimension to the game. But has to be faster than Alliance Wars, and not as stupid and boring as Arena.

I agree with you brother, however rewards need to evolve with progress of summoner. It can't be dated.
    They already do. UC is a milestone, the next difficulty level will have better rewards later in act 6. That is evolution. What you want is not evolution, but free bees.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Ultra8529 said:

Difficulties haven't changed so why would expect better rewards for the same content?
    Wrong.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

Ultra8529 said:

Difficulties haven't changed so why would expect better rewards for the same content?
    Wrong.
    all these posts about increased difficulty and asking for buffed rewards are just considered whining posts by these fools. they think everyone's a noob and not enough skilled for most contents are creating these posts( when they themselves aren't even playing this game properly). @Tayyab82 @RagamugginGunner just forget about debating your points to these fools bcoz they ultimately try to bring it down and get derailed from the topic. hope kabam mods realize how stagnant and monotonous this game is becoming with absolutely no changes in rewards.

Ultra8529 said:

Wrong.
    Prove me wrong. Show me where it's been increased since dec 2017 and I'll show where it hasnt.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    If anything uncollected gets easier as time goes on due to summoner rank ups and champion acquisition.

As to the calendars,Here’s a log. https://mbch.guide/en/articles/kalendari-poseshhenij/