**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Bug in the arena, there's a video link

The arena won't let me even find matches, let alone the long load times. Here's the link

https://youtu.be/GVq9Iynwgog

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,134 ★★★★
    I demand compensation
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    How long does it usually take for them to respond??? Asking to confirm because i really wanted that x23.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    well you're not going to get her with those few points.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    nameplas wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for them to respond??? Asking to confirm because i really wanted that x23.
    don't use anyone locked to AW (defense or offense) or AQ. that seems to be triggering the bug. I know the feeling, I have way less champs than you and have gone almost nonstop besides sleeping and at just below 5 mil points.

• Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I had it happen with my 5 stars yesterday. They were ready to use about an hour sooner than I expected. When I tried to use one I was getting that error. After about an hour I was able to use them.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 641 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    This has happened twice to me as well.

oxdbx86w84b8.png
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Have this happening too, thankfully after GG arena, but guess we'll have to wait since it's sunday.
    I must say out of all the MMOs I've played this is the first time I see there's noone working the sunday shift of a game that's running 24/7.
  • Isso aconteceu comigo também, exijo que a Kaban me recompense com a X231vb66xdpnw8p.jpg
  • Isso aconteceu comigo também, exijo que a Kaban me recompense com X23
  • j37j53c9i8c9.jpg
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Have this happening too, thankfully after GG arena, but guess we'll have to wait since it's sunday.
    I must say out of all the MMOs I've played this is the first time I see there's noone working the sunday shift of a game that's running 24/7.

Yeah, it doesn't feel good when we give them the video proof and they don't even respond. I mean, they ask for the video when we claim a bug, when we give it to them, they don't wanna respond. It's not something a gaming company with a community this big should be doing.