**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your worst champion

2»

Comments

• Emil_LimsonEmil_Limson Posts: 17
    6* Phoenix
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Juggernaut, OG IM, OG cap, rocket raccoon... Juggernaut would only become partially decent if he was duped
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Ant Man is in there. Even with his synergy he is still pretty meh.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Khamala khan ms marvel. I sell her every time ti get her. I don't even want her on my roster.
  • Nitro_Zues45Nitro_Zues45 Posts: 43
    I would have to say magneto
  • Nitro_Zues45Nitro_Zues45 Posts: 43
    He does not deal enough damage
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

On a serious note, the worst one would be any Cosmic except for Corvus Glaive, or really any Meme Tier.

You call that a serious note?

Hyperion? Medusa? Venom? VTD? A 6-star pull of one of those would be the worst thing?

Puh-leeze tell me you were joking.
    For me, not having a 6-star yet, no pull would be the worst thing to happen to me, but if possible I do not want to pull Diablo.

Literally anything other then IMIW

That would be a sick pull, but I can name about 50 more that would be awesome. Top of my list: Hype, Void, Symbiote Supreme, Fury, Ghost, Emma Frost.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    My unawakened 6* Thor jf she is even useless during arena ramp up as she can’t finish the fight before the opponent gets their sp3 and after that it’s basically death depending on who you fight, but it’s rather irritating to miss 60k points because your champ suck too bad to win an arena fight
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    If I open a 6* Crystal today I wouldn't care who it is because it would be my 1st 6*.
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    ip
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Iron Fist
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I've already got stuck with 2 of the 6* all stars. Hard to feel bad for others with this disappointment.