Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

Finally UNCOLLECTED!!!

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 235
I got Uncollected 2 days ago. This was actually very hard, even with a r4 Corvus. I could only take 21% health every time. Sometimes even less than that. The compensation that came in helped alot as well.

Units used: 280
Items used: 3 level 2 team revives, 3 level 1 revives, 2 level 2 revives. 2 energy refills, 12-15 level 3 potions(from rol)

Comments

• BogiaBogia Posts: 113
    Congratz!
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 235

Bogia said:

Congratz!

Thanks!
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 58
    Nicely done! May I ask what team you used?
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 188
    Arham1 said:

I got Uncollected 2 days ago. This was actually very hard, even with a r4 Corvus. I could only take 21% health every time. Sometimes even less than that. The compensation that came in helped alot as well.

Units used: 280
    Items used: 3 level 2 team revives, 3 level 1 revives, 2 level 2 revives. 2 energy refills, 12-15 level 3 potions(from rol)

I used 800 units😢

5 team revives = 500 units
    3 team health potions = 300 units
    ZeepZorp said:

Nicely done! May I ask what team you used?

Thanks!
    Of course!
    This is the team:
    Corvus: 4/55
    Ghost: 2/35
    Blade: 5/50
    Archangel: 4/40
    Spider Man Stark enhanced: 4/10

• HendrossHendross Posts: 255
    Congratulations, that's a very reasonable amount of spend for your first clear, and totally worth it.
    Corvus is great for the southern iceman path, but I think spidergwen is the easier route.
    Hendross said:

Congratulations, that's a very reasonable amount of spend for your first clear, and totally worth it.
    Corvus is great for the southern iceman path, but I think spidergwen is the easier route.

Thanks. That Spidey Gwen was much easier before the buff. She used 1 team revive.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 1,163 ★★★
    Cool. I just finished 5.2.4 on one account and will complete that path on my other account soon. (Yes, I run two accounts, and they are synched in terms of progression, so I am trying to go double uncollected.)
    edited May 15

Cool. I just finished 5.2.4 on one account and will complete that path on my other account soon. (Yes, I run two accounts, and they are synched in terms of progression, so I am trying to go double uncollected.)

Really Wonderful. Could you show us the difference in both the accounts in 4 and 5 star Rosters, please?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 1,721 ★★★★
    edited May 15
    I witness vooodoo can solo collector
  • Congratulations! Excellent work!

Congratulations! Excellent work!

Thanks alot! Next stop: Suicide Mastery tree.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,900 Guardian
    Ghost on the team without wasp? Interesting indeed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,482 ★★★★★
    Good job, my friend!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,729 ★★★
    Nice work.

My account progression accelerated markedly after becoming UC earlier in the year, the calendar and crystal changes alone made it worth while.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,729 ★★★

Ghost on the team without wasp? Interesting indeed.

Not really, one just has to be careful when launching the specials.

Good job, my friend!

Thank you!
  • Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 2,006 ★★★★
    Great job the collector is a complete piece of work now it’ll be my turn soon
    Midnite93 said:

Great job the collector is a complete piece of work now it’ll be my turn soon

Good Luck!
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 41
    Congrats I literally just did it last Wednesday and it cost me 400 units, all were for team revives
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★
    Congrats!