**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Special 3 is actually underrated

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
You(Corvus Players) are always like just use sp2, right? So was I. Until I read his sp3 description. Increased attack rating. Something around 2800 at r4(5star) if you have 1 or more glaive charge. Doubled to 5600 or something if below 10%.

My Sp2 with 4 missions(4 cruelties, essentially) completed hits for about 20.5k. This is much better, and cannot be critical. Masteries: No Suicide or Recoil. Only Glass Cannon rank 1.

Can someone tell me how much Proxima and Havok sp3 hit(r4 preferably)

Thank you

Comments

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    @PeterQuill but combined with his Sig if you are just running through the quest on your glaive invincibility it could be a good damage dealer.
  • MCoC_fanMCoC_fan Posts: 97
    I like using his sp3 too I find to do alot of damage one the last hit compared to the other hits in his sp3
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    #BUFFCORVUS

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

That cant be right at all. A 4/55 corvus with 4 missions complete does way more damage than 20.5k with an sp2. No one says his sp3 is bad, but chances are the fight is over with before or during an sp2 and on the off chance you get to an sp3 with his glaive active, means that you took quite a bit of hits which is never preferred.

Either I saw it wrong, or it might be because I don't have Suicide masteries on.
    Anyways, for reaching sp3 you can always use the 1st light method and still you need to to take hits because you need to get below that 10% and glaive immunity is not gonna let you die.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure about havoc. Probably something around 120k+.
    Proxima with her missions, more than 300k

I'm not sure about havoc. Probably something around 120k+.
    Proxima with her missions, more than 300k

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Arham1 said:

But you have to be below 10%... L2 doesnt require that and can do pretty much the same damage.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    You can get to sp3 with charges by doing MLM combos
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Here is the thing.
    There is no SP3 that will crit.
    Comparing to his SP2, SP3 deals lesser damage than his SP2. That's why people choose to do Sp2. End of argument
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    My 2/35 unduped proxima does 81k after completing 3 missions...once duped that damage at 4 missions should be in excess of 100k
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    By the time you get to 2 s3s you could have done 3 s2s which would add up to a lot more. besides how would you get to an s3 unless the fight is long in which case why use corvus?
    Sorry just saw it again. It's 31k.
  • ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    Arham1 said:

You(Corvus Players) are always like just use sp2, right? So was I. Until I read his sp3 description. Increased attack rating. Something around 2800 at r4(5star) if you have 1 or more glaive charge. Doubled to 5600 or something if below 10%.

My Sp2 with 4 missions(4 cruelties, essentially) completed hits for about 20.5k. This is much better, and cannot be critical. Masteries: No Suicide or Recoil. Only Glass Cannon rank 1.

Can someone tell me how much Proxima and Havok sp3 hit(r4 preferably)

Thank you

Proxima R4 Awakened at sig 20 with all prowesses deal 240,000+ damage