**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ map 4 & 5 focused Alliance needing a few members

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
We have an active group of experienced players ranging from over 800k players to 80k rated players. Many of the lower rated are alt accounts of experienced players. We currently run mainly maps 4 and 5. AW is optional so if u are like me and dont like war thats fine. We just ask if u join for the season u must take part for the season. If u r busy we have guys that can fill in as long as we know ahead of time. AQ is our main focus for the rewards. With optional war this leaves plenty of time to do solo content if u dont have alot of time to play the game we all enjoy. We do use Line for communication with assigned battlegroups and a chat group for each bg. Most of us r from the U.S. but we have guys from Australia and The U.K. we can work around schedules and have ppl active at all times throughout the day and night. If this sounds like something you might be interested in please leave a message or check us out in game. My game name is Neotwism and i am the leader of the Guardians of Grayskull [gogs1].

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Still looking if anyone is interested.
  • Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    May. Ijoin I don’t use line
    Sorry but we need people that have line.
    We still have some spots available. Would consider merging with a small alliance
  • Jayan23Jayan23 Posts: 26
    Hi, do u guys still have spots?
    @Jayan23 yes. U can message me ingame, on Line app or here. Sorry, i was finally catching up on Game of Thrones.
  • Armyvet420Armyvet420 Posts: 4
    1 dragon left
    Thanks, @Armyvet420
    Am looking for some active spots suitable for gold 1. I have around 15 members to join if ok.
    @Jayan23 we just run war for fun so i doubt we will be gold 1. AQ is our main focus. Let me know if u are still interested. If u are i would be happy to have u
    What is ur game or line ID?
    NeoTwism on Line and Neotwism in game
    Still looking for 1 or 2 members that would like to join us.
    Hi everyone, actually we have found an alliance. So yeah. Thank you all for ur time and help. I really appreciate the support. Cheers.
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    edited May 2019
    Hey @Neotwism can I join in? You can check me out ingame- Godfatherspie or give your line of I'll message you on line. Thanks. And I'm NOT Uncollected.
    Needing 1 more before the next AQ cycle. Message me ingame at Neotwism or on Line app @NeoTwism
  • NoamChomskyNoamChomsky Posts: 27
    I've got 10-11 very skilled, active, and experienced (2-4 years) looking for a new home. All use Line. Generally speaking all have a few rank 4 5* champs. All capable of AQ map 4-5 easily. Some of us could easily handle more difficult content too. And a few of us have multiple accounts.
    Needing 1 member to fill the roster before AQ starts. Message me if your interested