**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Reward system

What.... U want my hard earned money and only there is only 20% chance to get 5* Awakening zem comon kabam u also working to earn money do you think money grows on trees pls grow up

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Then don't buy it?
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101

Then don't buy it?

I thought it was optional lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    Not commenting on the worthiness of it, but..
    AG, -or- an 80 Sig Level increase for an already awakened hero, and in a way (+5 Stones) that doesn't bump up against that Max Inventory limit for +1 Sig Stones that a lot of people have complained about (although wonder if +5 Stones have a lower limit ?)
    As for money growing on trees, have you seen how much some ppl are willing to spend up here, money trees must exist in some people's backyards (not mine though, lol)
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I bought it and don't regret it.

Got a Mystic AG but would've been happy with +80 Sig stones anyway.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

Come again?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The thousands of people who will buy this offer disagree with your value assessment. Take your own advice.
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    edited May 2019
    I dnt care about co whales who has own bank to buy kabam inventory I am just a normal player who wants to enjoy the game and about Sig stones..... If I have particular champion who I like to dupe him then if I unable to dupe then what is meaning of Sig stones in first place
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

ChriissR said:

Come again?
    The crystal offers a 5*AG which he got or 16 +5 sig stones(16×5=80)
    Dtl7714 said:

ChriissR said:

Come again?
    No, I got that. I'm just saying, given the choice between the two...
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Dtl7714 said:

ChriissR said:

Come again?
    he didnt mind either, what is so hard to understand about that? Some people value money differently.
    Lormif said:

Dtl7714 said:

ChriissR said:

Come again?
    he didnt mind either, what is so hard to understand about that? Some people value money differently.
    Okay, this feels like an argument for nothing. It's hard to understand because of the value of a Gem compared to Sig Stones. To each their own, it's just doesn't make sense is all.
  • We're sorry to hear you aren't happy with this deal! We understand that this isn't for anyone and though you may not enjoy purchasing it, someone else might. Hopefully the next deal sparks your interest. For now I'll be closing this down to keep it from continuing in an inflammatory direction.
This discussion has been closed.