**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost needs to be nerfed

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Hi Kabam. I've seen some players use Ghost and her synergy with Wasp and Hood to "whip" thru AW without being touched. Can you look at nerfing her and she seems to be a problem for the game. People aren't using enough items when they use her affecting your bottom line. I know there are a few counters, but it's far and few.

Comments

• RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    🤦‍♂️
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Wrong section and topic to be discussed
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    I will say, some champs I do think need to be nerfed, but Ghost isnt one. Yes, she is the best in game as she can clear almost every piece of content with the rigt synergies, but she's a pretty complicated character to get down and play correctly to her full potential. That should be rewarded
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    😳😳😳😳😳😳😳💩💩💩
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    That's a no from me.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Imagine asking Ghost to get nerfed while Ebony Maw can literally prevent her crits from hitting
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Ghost doesn't need to be nerfed. You could make a strong case that her Synergies are overpowered, but it's a bit late to do anything about those now.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    This post is too funny
  • Lol nahh
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    This post made me laugh for the first time today. Nice one op. And no, she don't need nerf. At all. She is average without synergies.
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Just because you're bad at the game doesn't mean a champion needs to be nerfed
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Lol @New_Noob168 do u even have ghost?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    It probably should happen, I just took mine to R4 and she is my only R4.

Can't have latecomers to the God Tier party getting any use from God Tier champs.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★

Hi Kabam. I've seen some players use Ghost and her synergy with Wasp and Hood to "whip" thru AW without being touched. Can you look at nerfing her and she seems to be a problem for the game. People aren't using enough items when they use her affecting your bottom line. I know there are a few counters, but it's far and few.

Not getting touched is called skill...in place of asking them for nerfing a champ go and devote your time learning her..and please don't make such stupid calls as ultimately GHOST helps players to save time and money with the real sh$$ty lag, bs nodes, and what not..